Interrogation

Helloooo~

Thanks for still reading!

Please vote and comment if you like this story so far!

——-

(POV at camp)

"Where are they?" Lori grumbled as she placed her hands on Carl's head. He grumbled and moved away.

  It was late evening and no one had seen Daryl for an hour. Lori couldn't help but worry that Daryl had done something to the little girl. He wasn't exactly the nicest of the bunch.

   Lori leaned over to Shane. "You think he hurt her again?" She whispered lightly.

    Shane frowned and continued watching the forest. "I don't doubt that-." He started loudly, only to be elbowed in the side. Lori glanced back to Carl, signaling for him to be quiet. He began talking quieter. "I don't doubt that he would do something like that if he saw her as a threat."

   Carl looked up to his Mom and Shane, eyebrows furrowed. "She's gonna come back, right?"

  Lori glanced down and then back at the forest. "Of course." She ruffled his hair lightly.

They heard the commotion before they saw it.

"LET! ME! GO!" A little girl shrieked. Lori's heart jumped only to realize the girl was screaming in anger and not fear.

"STOP HITTIN' ME!" Daryl shouted back.

Lori ran along with the rest of the group to the edge of camp. Shane gave her a worried glance.

Before everyone was the little blond girl being dragged behind the tall hunter. He held a firm grip on her wrist. With her other hand she was attempting to beat his back.

"Daryl!" Shane shouted, jogging over.

Daryl chucked the girl toward him, earning a shriek from her. "Ya wanted her? Here ya go."

She landed on the grass and glared at him.

"Daryl," Shane yelled, "you can't throw little girls!"

Daryl stepped forward, almost daring him to come closer. "I can do whatever the hell I want."

Lori stepped between both of them. "Enough! The girl is what we're here for, so enough bickering!"

Diana watched the woman come closer and crouch down from the ground.

"My names Lori, sweetheart." The woman's dark hair fell in curls, framing her perfect face. Lori stuck her hand out for the girl to shake, but Diana just watched her eyes carefully. You could tell a lot about a person by their eyes. Hers were warm, but seemed just a bit off.

Lori awkwardly put her hand down and stood next to Shane.

"Are you hungry?" Shane asked from behind her. "We have left over sandwiches from lunch." Diana watched his eyes to. They were cold... like a metal blade.

She would never trust this man.

Never in a million years.

Behind Shane stood the little brown haired boy and a small blond girl.

Diana glared at the boy. "You sold me out." She stated lowly.  She brought herself up with her elbows. His eyes were dark and sweet like chocolate.

Carl's eyes widened and he slid further behind Shane.

   Shane cleared his throat. "So what's your story, little miss?"

   Diana turned her glare to him. "I don't like it when people talk to me like I'm little." She hissed. Shane stepped back. "I'm not a puppy."