The prison

Ayooo I'm thinking about adding little parts before each season with possible some gifs from the show and quotes from the chapters of that season. So be ready for that! (No it won't change my publishing schedule I'm just ✨ spicing ✨ it up)

Anyway here's the first chapter of season 3! 

We've come so far *dramatically wipes tear away*

———

It had been 8 months or more since they'd been at the farm. Lori's belly was really poking out and nobody knew how they baby's birth would go down. Diana, if she looked hard enough, could see the baby kick occasionally. It fascinated her but she never took up any of Lori's offers when the woman asked if she wanted to feel it. It was strange. She was carrying another person inside her body! A small person who she very much wanted to meet. 

But if she wanted to meet the baby then they'd have to keep everyone alive.

  Finding safe places was also a lot harder now that it was spring. 

Walkers were no longer as sluggish and were making it a habit of driving them from any place they stayed. So, they were constantly looking for new places.

  Diana trailed behind the group T and Rick broke into a new house. 

"We got walkers!" Rick informed them. 

Carol stayed with Lori as everyone else filtered in to help. 

Carl glanced at Diana when they walked in. Well, more like at her weapon. "You can always ask to borrow a gun. I don't know if a knifes gonna be enough." His mom and dad had finally let him use a pistol. It took a lot of begging but Carl was allowed to use it. He was getting pretty good at it in Diana's opinion. He couldn't shoot far, but he didn't need to shoot far when they were raiding houses.

  She rolled her eyes, following him down the hallway . "Carl, I'm better with my knife than I am at shooting." 

  "I know, I just want you to stay safe- walker!" He warned her as a deteriorating dead man shuffled around the corner. 

  "I got it!" Diana called, pulling out her knife. 

  An arrow shot its head before she could stab it. 

  She groaned, stomping her foot. "Daryl, that was my kill!" She whipped around to glare at the blue eyed hunter. 

  "Keep up then." He told the girl as he brushed past her. 

She sped up to keep up with him, leaving Carl behind. "How am I gonna get better at killin' walkers if you take my kills?" She accused while running up the stairs behind him. 

He'd been like that all winter. Anytime she wanted to practice he took the walker down before she even got a chance! 

  "Gotta be quicker than that." He stated blatantly. He stopped when he spotted a walker stumbling down the hallway. "Want that one?" He nodded his head in its direction.

  She narrowed her eyes at him suspiciously but still said, "yeah." 

Unfortunately, right as she went to kill it, he shot it right through its forehead. 

  "Daryl!" She protested as it slumped to the dusty wood floor. Now he was just messing with her!

He chuckled dryly, heading back down the stairs. "Upstairs is cleared!" He informed everyone else.