The sun and the moon

I saw this as well and yes... I thought of Diana and Daryl again :p hope you like this!

——

The next morning, Shane and Rick had settled on what to do with Randall. Shane HAD wanted to kill him but Rick had a better and more humane idea; dropping him off in the middle of nowhere with a bag of supplies and no clue as to where he was. Brilliant.

Diana thought it was incredibly stupid.

They knew absolutely nothing about Randall! And they were so willing to abandon him for a crime he might never commit!

She didn't know why... but she snuck over to talk to him again before the men of the group could get ready. Maybe it was because she saw that he could be like her: a reject from a terrible group.

She snuck a sandwich from the fridge and hid it in her jacket (the one Daryl had let her use). It was for Randall, since she didn't feel like they were feeding him enough.

When she decided to wear the jacket she had received a strange look from Lori... which then turned into a satisfied glance at Daryl.

Strange.

But Daryl didn't say anything about the jacket so everyone continued about their day.

She had called out Randall's name quietly, accidentally startling him out of his sleep.

He quickly calmed down once she slid the sandwich through the wood planks for him.

He tried asking what they were gonna do to him. What their plans were. If he was gonna die.

She had told him nothing.

Couldn't risk him spilling to anybody.

"You gotta prove that you're trustworthy." She told him quietly. "Got it? And that means tellin' the truth every chance ya get. No butt kissin', cause Daryl will shut that down real quick."

Randall nodded, turning to peer through the shed wood again to see if the man himself was approaching. He looked back once he was satisfied. "Did he get ya in trouble for spyin'? Cause if he got ya in trouble or hurt ya... you can still break me out and go to a better group."

She had shaken her head. "No way. I don't trust your old group one bit."

"They're not so bad..." he had tried.

"I heard the interrogation, dunce." She rolled her eyes. "I heard what you told Daryl. No way in hell."

She had disappeared once Rick and Shane opened the door.

Once he had been tossed into the car and driven off (he was tied up in the trunk with heavy rock music playing loudly in his ears), Diana had updated Carl on what was going on.

That day had been incredibly boring.

Carol helped Maggie bake cookies.

Lori helped hershels wife plant flowers.

T, Hershel, Jimmy, and Dale were discussing places to find gas for the RV and how to prepare for the coming winter.

Andrea was watching Beth upstairs.

Carl was tying to climb the tree out front.

Nobody knew where Daryl was.

I think you could tell which situation would be the most entertaining.

"Put your back into it!" She called down to Carl. "It's an art, not a science." She made herself comfy on the biggest branch, chuckling at the frustrated boy attempting to scramble up the tree.