Michonne

Tried to make this longer!

——-

"Why did you just let her in, Carl?" A mans voice growled.

"She's hurt! And she has the formula-!" A younger voice tried to explain.

"She's a stranger! We don't know who she is!"

"I know what a stranger is-!" The boy tried to cut in.

The older man interrupted. "She could be dangerous!"

"But she's got the formula that Maggie and Glenn and Diana were sent to find!" The younger boy finally got out.

"Why the hell would she have it?"

"I don't know that's why I brought her in!"

Michonne's head was too woozy for her to focus on their words.

She didn't even know who THEY were.

Or where she was.

All she knew was her leg was hurting like hell and she was surrounded by strangers.

One of them stepped closer and her instincts took over, snapping her into action.

Eyes flying open, She shoved him away and reached for her katana blindly.

Nothing.

The older man stopped her from getting any further, hands gripping her arms tightly.

"Calm down we ain't gonna hurt ya." He growled, blue eyes fixed on her.

Like hell he was.

"Where's my katana." She growled back, wrenching him away and ignoring the feeling of blood dripping down her leg.

"We'll give it back to ya as soon as ya calm down and get that leg treated." He forced her back into sitting down, eyeing a gray haired man. He waved him over and the man obliged. "Hershels gonna stitch up your leg for ya."

"None of y'all are gonna touch me." Michonne spit out.

"If ya want your weapon back, then you're gonna let us help you, explain to us why the hell you're here, and why you've got that formula." The man kneeled down next to Hershel as he opened up his med kit.

Michonne didn't know if she should say or not.

She came there to give information and jet.

Not get caught up in playing doctor.

She glared at everyone else in the room with her, making sure they all knew she wasn't going to be happy while she did it. She didn't care if it was the small boy who'd brought her in or if it was the wide eyed blonde teenager. They were all untrustworthy in her eyes.

"Your people were talkin' bout a prison." She glowered at the man before her. "Heard em earlier. They were takin' formula from a store and a man named Merle came and took em."

This finally seemed to get everyone to stop talking.

The small brown haired boys eyes were wide.

The man kneeling in front of her finally didn't seem to know what to say next.

The old doctor stopped working on her leg.

The man who'd been standing quietly in the back finally spoke up. "How the hell do ya know that name? How do ya know Merle."

She glared at him to. "He's the governors second hand man."