Update on my story

I spent 4 hours making character charts and making the plot line for the new book bro. If I do this right I think it can be really amazing! I made a map for the land and designed the characters and I'm so excited!

I'm trying not to forget about this book tho! I still love it to pieces :) 

Also, if you have a request for a one shot in my other book, please know that I won't write it if you just say: "you can do a story about this character x reader and we love each other". I'm gonna need some details! If I don't have anything I have nothing to work with and it won't be interesting. If you give me nothing then I can't give you anything. Not trying to be rude or call anyone out I just need everyone to know this if they're thinking of requesting :) 

I need the pairing, the summary, and knowledge of whether or not I'm allowed to add anything. I also need to know if it's an AU and what time or era it's set in 

Ex: Bucky Barnes x Rogers! reader- this story is set in the Falcon and Winter Soldier era. reader was a soldier in hydra but was found by shield and freed. Reader now works alongside Bucky (they knew each other before hydra) and Sam. Reader hates John walker with a vivid passion because he's trying to replace readers brother, Steve. John insults reader after they say he isn't Steve (insult can be left up to author). John gets his ass handed to him by reader and Bucky stands on the sidelines watching with a smirk like "that's my girl" and helps reader calm down when it's over.

I can't work with anything that's just like:

"Carl x sad reader"

"Bucky x reader add anything you like" 

Again, not trying to hate just trying to help you get the best version of your request.

Thanks!

Again, requests are open for my random fandom one shot book :3

And a small warning there's some updates coming that aren't chapters but I'm going to publish the next chapters soon after so the wait won't be long

Also check this out:

Look at all these places this is being read!!

All of you are so amazing!!

I hit #2 In TWD a bit ago and this is just AHHHhHhH

Thank you all so much!