A traitors brief visit

Howdy everybody!

Just so we're clear, this story is most definitely NOT ending yet. I've got so much more planned and I'm so close to being done with my next chapter!

I'm just so busy with all my family stuff and studying for SAT's it's quite ✨ awful ✨

But a new chapter is heading your way soon I just thought I'd let you know! I can't update very often but that is all!

In the mean time, did any of you guys see the new batman movie? And... if I wrote a fanfiction based on that later... would any of you want to read it? 😏 also what were your thoughts!

edit: I didn't delete the top part ^ because I love your comments lol

Also I think I have a plan on an event to get Daryl back in Diana's good graces! The problem is that it's a little out of character for both of them. So, do you guys have ideas? If no one has any then I'll try to tweak my original plan lol

Also, that's right, you guys get two chapters in one day! Hopefully it'll make up for me being M.I.A and I'll edit it later lol

-------------

Diana watched the commotion with Carl. Andrea hadn't been welcomed back warmly. She saw Daryl opened the gate for her and she watched Andrea immediately be pushed into the fence. Rick had shouted at her, asking if she was alone. 

It was moments like this when Diana realized that he'd been a cop before all this. 

Andrea was only released when a walker tried to attack Andrea through the fence. Even then, the woman had been forced onto the cement so she could be checked for weapons.

"Are you ALONE." Rick demanded to know once again. 

Andrea had the audacity to look shocked at his words. "I am!" 

Sure. 

Diana pulled on Carl's sleeve and gestured for him to get up. "Let's go over there." She spoke, keeping an eye on the commotion. If they were going to fight the governor, then she wanted to be right there on the frontlines. 

He nodded and took her hand, accepting her giving him a hand. She took the sniper gun from him and kept her grip on his arm. Yes, even after he was on his feet and the two of them were moving to the action... she held a firm grip on his arm. 

Carl had let her take the gun from him easily. Since she'd refused her knife being returned by Daryl, she needed some weapon within reach to feel safe. 

By the time they had reached their group, Andrea was being pulled roughly to her feet. All weapons were pointed at her. This woman had been helping the Governor... had been with him for who knows how long...

and she was appalled that she was being treated like an enemy. 

"Why do you think she's here." Carl whispered to her softly, turning his head so no one else would hear him ask. 

She turned her head to him as well, though her eyes never left their newly captured traitor as she was lead into the confines of their walls. "I don't know. But her best bet of me letting her out of here alive is her giving up the governors plans." 

Carl's hand (the one that belonged to the arm she was currently holding onto) reached up to her other shoulder and brought her a bit closer to him in a sort of side hug fashion. "We should head in with them." He told her gently. 

She eyed the woods that Andrea had come out of. Then she glanced at the rest of the group. 

Merle was out.