Daryl Dixon

You made it to the second part!!

Thanks for still reading :3

Pls drop a comment on any part you like or let me know if there's a part that doesn't make sense.

ONWARD!!

-----

Branches snapped across her face as she ran.

Blood oozed slowly down her arm.

Her legs ached with every time they touched the ground.

She shouldn't have trusted.

She should know by now that you can trust no one.

Of course they would catch up to her.

They always did.

The man had chased her all across Georgia and finally found her camped out in an abandoned grocery store. He shot at her and tried to bring her back, but she was too fast. She had had a hot wired mini van ready and waiting outside.

Right now, the only thing fueling her to keep going was pure fear and a granola bar.

Luck was not on her side.

Her knee gave out.

She crash landed face first into the dry leaves. She stumbled to get back up to her feet but she ended back down in the same place. Frustration quickly began to take the place of panic.

Taking her time, she stood up shakily. She glanced in the direction she had come from. Nothing so far.

   She had been running for an hour though. Maybe she had lost the man following her. She had run through a river, jumped off a small waterfall, ran for two hours, and covered her tracks.

   Huffing, she leaned over and placed her hands on her knees.

She must have lost her persuer.

He HAD to have been left behind.

Being chased by insane survivors for four weeks was exhausting enough.

She stood back to her full height. Turning, she eyed the sunlight. The sun was just now rising in the sky.

wonderful. It would be nice to see the ground in front of her.

It would also be nice to see any attackers coming upon her.

Her mind drifted to the officer she had met only three days ago. She HAD tried to follow his advice by heading to the city. She stole an abandoned car off the road and drove all day and all night. But her pursuer had located her once more.

    She wondered, briefly, where Rick was right now.

   She shook her head to release that thought from her head.

He was long gone anyway, trying to find his family.

   The last twenty four hours should have been enough of a lesson about trust. She could trust no one. So if she did see him... she needed to stay away.

She grumbled, watching the the vast canvas of blue and white.

Why did everything have to be so hard? It was bad enough that there were walkers practically everywhere she turned. And NOW she needed to be on the watch for other survivors with bad intentions.