The red car

"She told you her name?!" Carl exclaimed.

    Sophia grinned. "Yup! I didn't even have to ask." She sat on the bench table, swinging her legs back and forth.

   Diana rolled her eyes as they continued bickering. Sophia wouldn't crack, no matter how hard Carl tried.

  "You bribed her!"

   "Did not!"

  "What did she give you, huh?" Carl pointed an accusatory finger at Diana. "Was it money? I have three dollars." He dug through his pockets. "I have candy to!" He pulled out a bright purple candy. "Zots!"

"She didn't give me anything!" Diana argued. "It's not my fault you're untrustworthy!"

"I AM trust worthy!" He retorted loudly.

Sophia was beside herself with giggling.

"It's not funny!"

"I don't know it's kinda funny."

"Is not!"

"Is so!"

"It is NOT!"

"Ladies you're both pretty but I'm prettier so stop your arguing!" Dale intervened. He had been on "kid duty" while working on the RV that morning so he had been forced to listen to all the back and forth bickering. "If you can't stop, I'm going to lock one of you in the engine of the RV."

They were momentarily silenced...

... for about two seconds anyway.

"Lock Carl in!" Diana pointed at him. "He's shorter and will take up less room!"

"I am NOT shorter!"

"Carl, please, you're as tall as a short stack from IHOP."

"You're as tall as that grass!"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah!"

"Oh Glenn please get back soon." Dale sighed as he continued to work.

The two continued to bicker for about another ten minutes before even Sophia was unamused.

"Guys, lets go do something." She flopped on top of the table. "We're just sitting here and fighting. Let's go fishing or play soccer."

"What about cards?" Carl interrupted.

"We already played Spit." Diana sighed. "Anyone know poker?"

Carl groaned. "My mom would never let me play."

Diana shrugged. "mine wouldn't either but I can still play cause she's gone. And from the looks of it," she leaned over to Carl, "so's yours."

Carl's face broke into a devilish grin. "Let's do it."

Sophia sat up quickly. "My dad has poker chips! And we can use your cards!"

Diana jumped up. "Then what are we waiting for?" Sophia also got to her feet, pulling Carl up with her.

Dale walked in front of them, putting them to a stop. "No you're not going anywhere!" He shook the towel in his hand at them. "I'm watching you and I'm sure Lori doesn't want you playing poker."

"But-!"

"Nope!" He interrupted. "Sit here and find something else to do!" He trodded back to the RV.

"Anyone else getting Zazoo vibes?" Carl muttered.

"Yeah let's ditch him and start a musical number about being king of the jungle." Sophia added.