All out of fire

I'm sorry, I don't think I saw this right but...

61,000 READS?!!!
Dang y'all are amazing! Seriously I never imagined my book would go this far! I didn't even plan to publish it either XD All these amazing comments and all these votes... bruh it's incredible! I love you all so much :))

And, to show my gratitude, I not only have this new chapter for you all but I also started my YouTube playlist and tik tok account! I announced it yesterday (I think) and I'm starting on the first video!

The tik tok is Diana_Dixon04 and the YouTube is under the playlist name Diana TWD playlist 💙

Videos are gonna be uploaded not so often lol imma be honest but it's gonna be fun!

———-

She really had no fire left.

None at all.

She couldn't even find any air either.

She couldn't even breathe.

Especially after that beating.

The bleeding hadn't even been given a chance to stop when the Governor had slid that damn knife under the skin again.

She was sure that this was it.

It had to be.

Why else did she feel like she was dying?

A deep breath in.

A deep breath out.

Would it really be that bad if this was it?

She wouldn't be hurting so so much.

She wouldn't feel like the skin on her face would slide off at any moment.

Deep breath in.

Deep breath out.

"Wow."  A deep southern voice chuckled. "If this ain't pathetic then I don't know what is."

Deep breath in.

Deep breath out.

"C'mon Darlin', get up!" He practically taunted her.

He waited for a moment and she was sure that he had that same grin on his face. She didn't even need to look at him to know she was right.

"Don't leave me talkin' to myself now!" He tapped the floor with his wooden bat. "I ain't here for no reason! Sure I may like the sound 'a my own voice but damn kid ya gotta give me somethin'!"

"Go away." She tried to spit out but it came out more like a whisper.

That's a good start, moon princess." He stated triumphantly. "Now pull yourself off the ground and show that governor what you're made of! Show him the Negan in ya!"

She could hear him make his way to his feet.

Strange.

He wasn't even here and she could still remember what his boots sounded like when they hit the floor.

"I ain't got any Negan in me." She closed her eyes and clutched her bruising side.

She would have clutched the side of her face but she tried that already. It did more bad than good.

Why was she even talking to this hallucination anyway?

She didn't really know.

But he was the only company she had.

She kept going. "I'm not some damn moon princess either. I never was."

"Shut your mouth kid. You're Negan through and through. Now pull yourself up by yer shitty bootstraps and bust outta here! Come back to me!"