Chapter 1

(a/n) :) <3 lets just isekai you real quick

You're just a weeb who is on the way to your apartment from collage, suddenly you heard tires screeching,coming your way. You turned around and saw truck-kun a few feet away from you.
.......
....
..Oh well..
*crash*
________________

(your pov)

Moments passed in the darkness, confusion clouding your mind, until a setting sun blinded your eyes. Wind seemed to engulf you, your h/l hair flowing upward.

It didn't seem to hit you that something  was wrong, until realization hit you, you were falling. "fuck fuck fuck-" grabbing hold of your backpack and bringing it close to your chest you brace your self for the impact.

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The impact never came, opening your eyes and seeing an alleyway. You heard a man voice
"are you okay? Master "

"wait wha- " realizing your position you saw a samurai looking figure holding you protectively bridal style. The samurai figure slowly put you down on your two leg. Still confuse you say "uhh..Thank you for saving me samurai man, im (y/n) (l/n) who are you? If you don't mind me asking.."

" i am susanoo your stand " after susanoo said that he disappeared into your body.

Screaming externally, you take a deep breath to calm down, you looked at your surroundings "ah yes.. Im in an alleyway"

Speed walking to the exit of the alleyway, stopping just at the sidewalk. You decide to wonder and walked, you saw a storefront it had a sign it was in another language.

It was Italian. Somehow you can read it " pizza bar "

You continued to walk, seeing storefront and places, reading them with ease, everything is in Italian and you know you are obviously in Italy. "stand" you thought " does that mean im in jojo bizarre adventure? And im in Italy...So.. Im in part five?! Your thought screamed.

Just to make sure you decided to check your backpack and somehow you have all your belonging like cloth, charger, phone, and etc . Not caring about it you took out your phone in your backpack and looked at the year "2001,... It is confirmed then, now where do i find the protagonist and the gang" you somehow feel happy not caring the fact that you just died and isekaied into your fav anime " i can save them!!" you thought with a determination smile.

Your thoughts got distracted when you accidentally run into someone back "ah, shi- sorry" looking at the back of the person you bumped into, he wear an all-white suit and you know who exactly this is "just when i say i wanted to find them" you thought.

Your leg decided to betray you and you falling backward, bracing for the impact again, he caught your hand and make you stand properly " are you okay?"

Taking your hand
"yes, thanks bruno-" you slap your hand to your mouth realizing you had just say his name. "shit" after saying that you run, leaving him standing there. You enter an alleyway to hide just beside the sidewalk "did i lose him?"

"no" you heard his voice just beside your ear. You turned around facing him immediately, trapped between his hand. "how do you know my name?" he asked more like demanding " have we meet before "

Raicing your both your hand up " i - i can explain!" his face coming closer to your " im an ally!! "

" you know " he started " i can tell liar when i see one, so tell the truth " he come even closer to your face " did someone send you to kill me?" giving you a menacing stare.

"no, I'm trying to save you and the other " you sweated,bad idea he lick your cheek, you decided to pull the Joseph joestar card " your next line is, a liar sweat taste sweet when they lied"