chapter 5

Everyone went back to what they were doing on the deck before your arrival seeing that you were not an enemy. Jotaro and Kakyoin were laying on the chaise lounges. Joseph beside you looking out into the ocean, with polnareff and Avdol joining.

Knowing what about to happen, you began " uh by the way, y'all going to singapore?"

Not questioning on how you know the information "yes we're going to get from hong Hong Kong to Singapore, we'll be on the water for three full days." he said out loud letting everyone hear " let's relax and keep our spirits up. " turning around he pointed to kakyoin and jotaro" But seriously guys, can't you do something about those school uniforms? You're going to continue our journey wearing those? Isn't it ridiculously hot?"

You gazed at the two boys wearing their uniforms, laying in the sun, kakyoin was reading a book. Not looking up from his book, Kakyoin spoke up. "Well, we are students... And student's should behave as students. But I suppose that sounds like a stretch..." Jotaro let out a light hmph, as his eyes remained closed. Joseph look at you . "look at Y/N , at least she is sensible enough to come here in comfortable clothing . Hmph! Japanese students are such stiffs."

"I see... so this is Bushido. Once you clear your mind, even fire seems cool." Avdol said, examining the boys. "But you know, girls won't fall for stiffs like you. Right, Y/N?" Polnareff asked as his attention turned to you, you only shrug, you wouldn't mind dating them since they are your favorite character after all " Hmmm, actually i don't mind, I'd even date you and avdol , but I'll truly fall in love if they get me some food and drink or any edibles " you say " how about we go on a date polnareff once we reach singapore " you give him a smile.

He blushed "did you just asked me to go on a date with you??" you fake gasped while wiping an invisible tear " oh.. Am i not worthy enough to go on a date with you?".

Jotaro, Kakyoin, and Polnareff give you a weird look, Avdol just look at you as Joseph laughed, " (Y/n) ability used alot of energy, and she can't cook, so she need a man who can cook if she we're to marry someone in the future " you give a small laugh " yeah you are definitely right joseph, so polnareff if you were planning to marry me make sure you know how to cook "you laugh again.

Your laugh got interrupted when you heard a kid voice struggling making your group turn to the source. "ah shit completely forgot about that" you thought.

"Let go! Let go of me! You big lug!" the kid yelled, "Dammit, let me go! Let me go!"

"Shut up!" A crewman said, holding the kid shoulders "What a little brat."

"Hey, what's going on? I thought we agreed there would be no passengers on our boat." Joseph said in a confused voice.

"Let go!"

"I'm sorry. It's a stowaway." The crewman informed him. "This brat was hiding in storage down below."

"A stowaway?"

"Come at me if you're gonna!" He yelled, "I'll kick your balls in!"

"I'll turn you in to the naval police." said the crewman, with a laugh.

You know the kid was anne the girl who would later jump into the sea you're planning to help her later when that happen.

Anne being held jolted at this, and looked up. "What? The police?!" she asked. "P-Please. Let me go!" she said, as she freed herself. "I just want to go see my dad in singapore. I'll do anything! You can work me as hard as you want!" she pleaded, as the crewman pinched Anne cheek. "Let's see. What should I do?" The crewman asked himself. "Should I let you go? What should I do?" He asked as he pulled on Anne opposite ear now as well. "P-Please!" Anne pleaded. The crewman flicked Anne nose, causing him to recoil her head.