chapter 65

I finished reading solo leveling manga I do not like the end.

You guys know that tiktok videos of the Butler singing it's time go to be mischievous princess something like that, I made a bunch of drawing imagining Hol Horse and Steely Dan doing it, then I made it into a simple video just picture by pictures I wanted to post it here but I remembered only YouTube videos allowed 😭😭😭

You could feel a cold breath against your ear as your kidnapper spoke, "You looked beautiful like this ",Dio spoke as he purred into your ear, "Even better if I removed this remaining pieces of clothing that is covering you~".

His hand then moved to the sleeve of Hol Horse jacket before forcefully tugging it down exposing your bare shoulder. His tongue glided along his lips as he stared at your back as if you were a present he couldn't wait to unwrap.

Meanwhile, your mind was going wild as you see Hol Horse and Josuke keep walking without you, unaware of your disappearance. You were also currently holding your stands from coming out, since you didn't want to lost your memories like before, if they decided to beat Dio then and there. And Dio is aware of that. You looked around frantically only to see a yet unconscious boingo leaning against a wall.

"Dio.. " the Vampire stopped his movements, curious of what you wanted to say, "Did you do something to Boingo, because if you did our deal is over".

Dio gave an disapproving hum as he nibbled on the soft skin of your collar bone , leaving pink then purplish marks on them. "I was simply intending to accompany him when he suddenly passed out, right after our eyes connected". He let you go and give you a pat on the head, " And I am well aware of our deal, that's if I do anything you don't like, you can go back to ignoring me".

You then turned around to look at him, " And you think I liked that? " you said as you wiped your neck and healing the love bites he had left, making him frown.

But he quickly composes himself as he shrugged, " Of course not, I just thought it would be a great deal since I went as far to even carry a lowly being around and even finding his clothes for you" , He tossed Boingo clothing at you and you swiftly catch it, " It was a simple gift that I want".

You shook your head disapprovingly, "Well you still need my consent" you said and crouched down to Boingo unconscious body, you took your clothes off of him and helped him with his clothes as you then wear yours after.

You then give a satisfied hum, then you stood up carrying Boingo in your arms, then you looked at the Vampire, " Now you back into the pocket" .

"Of course " he shrugged and bended down planting a kiss on the corner of your mouth. He then stood up straight with a smirk, you just gives him a deadpanned look as you turned him small again and put him into your pocket chest .

Bringing Hol Horse jacket and Boingo with you, you quickly catch up to the duo. Upon reunited you told that Boingo wasn't outside waiting since you had luckily found him sleeping with his clothing beside him, so you helped him. They just nodded without any questions, then you handed the cowboy his jacket and the unconscious Boingo for him to hold.

They wanted you to come with them to take the parrot and the manga, but you refused, telling them you have matter to attend to at home now thats it's getting late. You bit your goodbye to Josuke knowing you'll meet him again, and you also invited Hol Horse and his two companion to come visit your house if they wanted. Hol Horse agreed and with that you parted with them.

In the end you never went to St. Gentleman to get those katsu sandwich.

When you got back home, the house was quiet. You took Dio out off you pocket as he immediately went to his own room. There was no muffled voices from the TV or playful barking, and most of the lights were off save for the dull yellow glow from underneath the crack of N'doul bedroom door. You tapped the wood lightly, "Hey, can I come in?"