chapter 38 Cream

This is a bonsai in case anyone was wandering what was Santana sad about.

This is how the decorations look like wip흫_흫

☜☆☞

A few minutes ago

Polnareff! Iggy! Look out!" Avdol's voice rang out as he smacked Polnareff out of the way, forcing the French man to be pushed against Iggy. Before their bodies could even hit against the ground, almost the entirety of his being had been removed. Gone. In only an instant.

Polnareff scrambled over to the nearest wall and looked around as they waited for the cloud of smoke to clear away. Polnareff started shouting, "H-Hey, Avdol! Where are you! W-What was that just now?" His eyes fell on the severed limbs. "W-What are th-those arms..?" He couldn't accept it. "H-Hey, Avdol! Where'd you go?!" His gaze moved frantically around the mansion, hoping for a glimpse of the fortune teller or some semblance of hope that this was all part of a bad dream. "Where are you?! Avdol!" He kept shouting his name, hoping for the Egyptian's voice to call back.

Suddenly a hand was put on Polnareff's shoulder. Polnareff turned around to look at who it was and almost lost his heart when his eyes connected to a white one with a black sclera.

"Hajun?! What are you doing here" the French man whispered yell as he looked around to try and find you "where (y/n)? Is she close by?"

" no I've been in your shadow since (y/n) left to find the little dog "Hajun stated blankly. " I don't know anything right now since I'm away from (y/n) but no matter how I look at it Avdol is dead.. "

Polnareff knocked the demon arm away, "You're lying! He's still out there! He's still alive! He has to be! He can't be... gone. Just like that...?" Vanilla Ice's Stand, Cream, became visible in front of them, part of its body still engulfed by its mouth. "Wh-What the hell is that ?"

"from what I heard about Avdol floating flame.. " Started Hajun , " Why didn't Avdol's flames sense anything?" he finished as he pointed towards the enemy.