chapter 28

I appreciate everyone who read this dum story ●︿●

You kept a hold on Iggy who seemed insistent on keeping its head against your chest.Your (l/n) member snuck a pack of coffee gum into one of your pockets to try and not alert the dog. Iggy looked up at you, expectantly. You sighed as you pulled out a single stick of the stuff. The dog immediately snatched it with its mouth. Chewing the wrapper and all.

Joseph folded his arms as he watched, "He really loves coffee-flavored chewing gum, but even with it he usually won't let his guard down for anyone."

Kakyoin stared at the animal in mild disgust, "There's no way he could actually help us."

The SPW member spoke , "Well, we'll be getting the supplies out now. Miss (l/n) already took her supply yeah? "

You gives him a nod.

He and the (l/n) member started to bring out several bags with jotaro helping them , the (l/n) handed Joseph a new and improved version of his mechanical hand. "Here's some food and water for your trip."

Joseph nodded "thank you"

The SPW member added "There are also some medical supplies and clean clothes, too. Oh yeah, and a new camera for your spirit photography."

Joseph scratched the side of his face, "TVs don't work so well for spirit photography." He grabbed the camera from the SPW member outstretched hand, "Oh, I know." He looked behind him to the rest of your companions who were all crowded around the car, "Hey, you guys. Let's all take a picture together!"

Joseph moved you all over to a rock and had you all sit around together as the SPW member took the picture of all of you. He handed the camera and Polaroid back to the Joestar.

Kakyoin peered over the old man's shoulder, "I see. It'll make a nice memory. The Joestar then handed it to his grandson who just stared down at the photo.

The (l/n) member climbed into the helicopter and started it up. They gave a small wave as the SPW member about to climb into the helicopter as well  "we'll be taking our leave now."

Joseph took a step forward, "Wait, there's something I'd like to ask you. About my daughter... How is Holly doing? Give it to me straight."

The SPW member sighed, "Well, I hate to say this, but I'm afraid she's not doing very well. Her energy is fading and her life remains in danger. According to our doctors, she'll be lucky to survive another two weeks."

"There no time. " Kakyoin spoke.

"damn it.. " added Polnareff .

The SPW member added "Also, we have some other information as well. According to a report from two days ago... nine mysterious men and women gathered in a building that Dio is believed to be hiding in, and then they all departed together."

Joseph gasped, "Dio and nine others?"

The SPW member nodded , "But we don't know who they are. The person who reported this was killed and the mansion had already been cleaned out. We were unable to locate the individuals. Any farther investigation of this matter is impossible for us, since we are not Stand users."

"Were they new Stand users?" Asked Polnareff.

"Hold on a minute." Interrupted Kakyoin, "Any remaining Stand users with Stands that suggest Tarot cards... Excluding Hol Horse's Emperor, the only card left is The World. I had thought that The World would be Dio's Stand, but..." he looked up to his Egyptian friend, "Avdol?"

He shook his head, "I-I don't know. I have no idea. Nine of them?"

"Apparently, Dio's head hasn't gotten used to its new body yet." Spoke Joseph.