Chapter 62 part 2

MUAHAHAHAHA SCARED YA PipBernadotteHusband

Just before the girl was able to stab Josuke with the broken knife, you kicked him on the ass, avoiding him getting stabbed. "S-shit something interesting did happen!". The prediction came true again, your thought screamed.

Josuke turned around to look at you as he rubbed his back, "Wha...what was that for, (Y/N)?" He said as his eyes landed on the girl who looked quite scary, "What the... " Josuke stood up straight as he hid you behind him again, and yelled at the girl, "Are you some kinda slasher?!".

"JOSUKE!" Hol Horse voice rang not far from the spot you and the high school student stand, he was panting heavily with several knives stuck on his back, the cowboy was dragging himself on the ground, in front of him are more girls holding knifes. He coughed out blood as he yelled, "Those woman are bein' controlled! They're not in their right minds...!".

Just as Hol Horse finished talking, the girl from before rushed toward Josuke intending to stab him again, "GRAAAH"

Josuke tossed you the magazine as you swiftly caught it, then he punched the girl using crazy diamond. "Yeah, you gals definitely don't seem normal... " he said as he approached the other girls that Is also being controlled. "I'll go as easy as I can on ya... So don't hold this against me! ".

With that he summoned crazy diamond as the others girls rushed towards him together, "DORARARA!" just like that all the girls flew back several feet as they fall unconscious on the ground.

Because of the commotions happening, some people nearby who had witnessed the things unfold spoke panickly, "W-what was that?"

"A storm?! " another witness said.

"It's almost like a storm swirled around that guy... " another witness added.

Josuke tensed for a moment, but then immediately calmed himself down as he get into act, "And that concludes our act! Brought to you by Hol Horse and his happy friends! " Josuke said as he spined around pointing to the cowboy and you.

He then slided toward one of the witness as he grabbed their shoulder, "What'd you think of the show? Pretty thrilling right? ".

"u-um... Sure.... " said the person  bit uncomfortable.

The girls that Josuke beat up slowly gained their consciousness as they slowly rise up to their feet,"ughhhh... "

"Wha..what am I doing here..?" one of them added.

The girls group up as they spoke with each other still feeling drowsy, "We better hurry back to work... ".

"y-you're right... " with that the girls that are no longer being controlled went on their way to their work.

The witnesses was still chattering in confusion, "It's look like nobody got hurt... ".

"Wasn't that trick amazing?! " one shouted.

"No way,  I swear I saw them bleeding... " one added questioning their sanity.

Josuke raised his hand up getting everyone attention, "Okay! That's all for today, folks! Let's meet again sometime! " he finished as he dashed towards Hol Horse, "Are you alright?!" ,Josuke looked around quickly trying to spot if his grandfather was around, "we've gotta get outta here quick! ".

The hagashikata helped the cowboy stand up, then Hol Horse spoke, "Just because you can fix'em later doesn't mean you should go around beatin' everyone up, kid... "

Josuke began healing him with crazy diamond, " So I take it that I shouldn't've fixed your wounds, Hol Horse? " this certainly make them cowboy speechless as Josuke added, "C'mon, get yourself together, what the hell happened to you?".

Hol Horse looked into the distance as he spoke seriously, "That parrot I chased here all the way from Egypt wasn't just any bird. It's a stand user that was specially trained... Under the order of a man named Dio! ".

Josuke was shocked to hear Dio name being mentioned knowing its the guy in your pocket. But decided to not tell it to the cowboy.

As for you though yu decided to stop following them, since they seems to have forgotten about you. A police officer then came into the area where the chaos happened, "What's going on here?! " the officer asked then looked t you, "Ma'am, did you see what happened here?!".

You glanced towards the duo as you hold the magazine close, "No. I didn't see....anything at all.. "

𓁹‿𓁹 ʰᵉʰ⋅.