chapter 23

Judgment laughed, "I'm sure it's quite the shock. When a man wishes from the heart, all of his greatest weaknesses come to light. You didn't even think about how unnatural it is to bring someone back to life. You want to believe that the one you loved is still alive somewhere on this Earth. You hope that they'll suddenly pop in tomorrow and say, Good Morning. By the way... you said something about a third wish, but you've already made your third wish, haven't you?" Judgement stood up on the branch it was leaning on, mimicking both Polnareff's voice and his stance. "Make a clone of (y/n) who'll love you till death. Hail 2 you! " And in a puff of purple smoke and sparkles, the Stand disappeared.

You wiped away some perspiration that had begun to form along your forehead. "Oh, my. This is exciting. You wished for your sister to be alive and she became a zombie and i wonder what will this (y/n) turn out to be. "Polnareff Swallowed a lump that was forming in his throat as you helped him stand, "i don't know, what if she'll have the same power as you.....?"

Then, moving through the almost tongue-like looking plants, was the spitting image of you . The copy rushed toward's Polnareff, seeming as though she was going to claw through his skin.

The French man cried out, "(y/n) !" He was too in shock to do much of anything, as wammu suddenly came out and punch through the copy torso , flinging it back only for it to land on its feet. No blood spilled from the wound, and it's insides seemed to consist of just dirt.

"Jean!" Shouted the copy. "How dare you let her hurt me! I thought you loved me! , I... I..." She looked down as she gritted her teeth , "i hate you!" Then suddenly a strong presure were pressured onto the both of you, you didn't budge, it was not as strong as yours, but it did make polnareff kneeling as he is struggling to breathe.

Polnareff was shaking in fear and regret, "I..."

"I'll make you pay ,how dare you broke my heart, Jean." The copy leaped into the air, becoming a silhouette in the light of the crescent moon.

"Your body." The dirt version of his sister began to race towards Polnareff, taking it as a opportunity since he can't move at the moment, "I'll get better if I eat it, right? Right, Brother?!"

Before she could reach your group you looked at your copy as you raised you right hand and shinra tensei her ass making the kneel effect gone.

You then tugged on Polnareff's arm, "C'mon, Jean, I know this is hard for you, but you gotta snap out of it."you haven't heal the wound on your shoulder that you transfered from him since it would use a lot of energy , you then stepped in front of Polnareff as you pull your other stand to be behind you as well. The copy of his sister went in for Polnareff's shoulder only to bonk her head harshly against a ribs like shield that glow purple surrounding all of you ,it was non other then susanoo. Then a skeletal hand holding a katana was about to cut her body in half , but she immediately leaped back to a safe distance . While this happened. Esidisi had wrapped your copy who try to attack silently from behind using his burning vein trying to burn it ,being your copy she used the strong arm to break free from esidisi binding retreating as well.

 Esidisi had wrapped your copy who try to attack silently from behind using his burning vein trying to burn it ,being your copy she used the strong arm to break free from esidisi binding retreating as well