chapter 36

(。-_-。)

You were about to take your fifth bento box when you pass by a hallway
brimming with treasure as well as several half naked women who were likely dead and not just resting along the floor. It took a second before the smell hit you , you immediately put the bento box back into the poket dimension really glad you didn't open it. You hold in a gag as you lean on one of the pillar.

"aughhh disgusting aughhh the smell!" you covered your nose with your shirt, walking away with esidisi who was patting your back.

Esidisi looked back at the hallway as his nose scrunches in disgust,"even Santana know how to clean after himself after eating human before"

"imagine the smell after maggot began to show up!" you shuddered at the thought.

Sudenly two silhouette forming not far in front of you, one seemed to be floating as they approached you and esidisi. You stayed calm since they didn't seems to have any attempt that would harm you while esidisi readying for any surprise attack.

One continue floating pass you after giving you a small head bow and smile. One stood in front of you also giving you small head bow. It's vanilla ice and Terence D'arby . Terence probably on his way to greet your companion.

"welcome (y/n) do you enjoy walking around Lord Dio mansion" asked vanilla as he stand in front of you.

"uh there nothing much here beside the confusing hallways and that treasure with woman corpse I just stumbled into." you scratched the back of your neck awkwardly avoiding eye contact with him.

He nodded in understanding now just standing quietly facing each other.

"umm no anyway you will report to Dio later about the fight between Terence and my companion right?"

He nodded. Knowing how the story goes you decided to ask about his stand that take Avdol life in the story.

"so your stand.. You didn't know where the void inside your stand mouth go right?" you were planning to make it so it's lead to the God realm instead. But only for the things he consumed so he won't be able to access the God realm when he hide inside his stand mouth later.

"that right I don't know where my stand void lead anything that it already consumed" he replied not bothered at all the facts that you already know about his stand.

"can I see your stand for a moment?" you pointed towards esidisi that was clinging behind you , "this is esidisi one of my stand he do cool stuff with his blood, vein and body heat, he's super strong too"

"of course if that would pleased you"
Smoke then seemed to swirl around behind Vanilla Ice as his stand took form. It had a dark cowl similar to an executioner's it then stood there behind him looming over everyone.

You had already talked to esidisi via stand telepathy to pull cream mouth toward you when it had fully manifested and esidisi did just that pull cream mouth towards you. And in an instant you shove your whole left arm into cream mouth, so in a defensive manners Cream bite off your whole arm off making it disappeared into the void.

"AHHH!" you yelled as you hold your now missing arm ,blood flowing out from it, while esidisi help you stand up straight not letting you rolling down the floor because of the pain.

Vanilla ice was shocked to what you had done to your self, it wasn't his intentions to hurt you he immediately put his stand away and stand in a defensive state toward you.

"what.. What the hell are you doing?!" yelled vanilla ice as he warily took a step back away from you.

"exa-exactly what it looks like.. i let your stand bite my arm off" tear was flowing as its rolled down your cheek ,still helding your missing arm . "i-its hurt...it's so painful "you give him a pained smile as you wiped your tear. "w-well I'll be back in a minute or two or maybe second " just like that a portal opened beneath you as you fall together with esidisi and the portal closed right after.