chapter 27 Egypt

Test..

As your group was on their way to the town Avdol suddenly went in front of you making your head bumped onto his chest . And the other stopped walking and began to surround your small form.

You rubbed your head saying "what the hell? What was that for? " you moved a little to the back and bumped onto jotaro who was giving you a strict face.

Avdol nodded his head as if giving a sign to the other. You looked up to everyone faces confused as to why they are standing like a barrier around you.

Jotaro raise his arm a little dramatically and put his hand on your right shoulder. "listen (y/n) you need to promise us something we don't want you to make the same mistake you did while at the submarine "

Kakyoin took a hold of your left hand raising it slightly as if he was about to kiss it. "I know everyone make mistakes but the thing you did is not something that should be forgiven as if nothing happened "

Joseph ruffles your hair "we're sorry if we are being to hard on you"he say and gives you a smile.

Polnareff took your right hand and and give it a gentle squeeze "well cherie we all make mistakes and it's a normal thing to happen to anyone , but would you promise us one thing?"

Avdol who was crossing his arm spoke "maybe we should just explain the consequences of the mistake and show her how serious and bad it would have been and let her draw her own conclusion."

You looked confused "okay?? What are we talking about?? What mistake?? "

Jotaro squeeze your right shoulder a little bit and spoke in a serious tone " didn't we agree to not let you heal a not fatal wounds and only heal when we are seriously injured ? Or do we need to do some sort of punishment so you'll remember always? " he said in all seriousness ."

Kakyoin kisses your the back of your hand " you can count on us we're strong and won't die with just some scratches, you almost fainted too at the submarine what if something more bad were to happen while you're unconscious ?"

Joseph give you an encouraging smile "is it a deal (y/n) ? Everyone didn't like seeing you getting injured , and you don't want to get punished right? "

Polnareff then added as he let go of your hand"we'll forgive you this time, there no reason to hold a grudge over an honest mistake"

Avdol gives you a simple pat on the head "we all care for your well being, so just promise us to not do the mistake again, are we clear? "

You looked around each one of their face ,it's like they were staring deep into your soul. You sighed giving up their stare could make a hole on your body. "fine..fine.. " you raise your right hand and vowed "I promise I will not heal any injuries that is not harming to all of you and only heal all of you only if it was a very serious injuries, and will accept any punishment that is given to me if I break the rules " you finished your vowed and put down your hand "happy? "

They all nodded in agreement and everyone continued their way towards the town.

Everyone had managed to make it to the town. The Joestar decided to call his wife from a pay phone to sort the situation from earlier. You and Jotaro were with him while the others were picking out a car.

"So, um, Jotaro is just here to help me with my work. He has a long way to go, compared to me. Yeah. It's a very important task. I can't mess it up. But if we work together, we will get it done." The Joestar scrunched his face up in confusion, "Sure, but what about?" He looked over at you and Jotaro who were waiting for him to finish, "No." He moved the phone away from his ear, "Jotaro."