chapter 48

Bro I've already turn on dark mode but IDK why when I went to go reading any story it's still light mode 👹

You had also went to buy some groceries before you arrive home , you went to give N'doul his clothes ,as for Dio clothes you just put it on the table of the living room then went to the kitchen to put the groceries away, you had already returned Dio to his normal form now he was just sitting at the kitchen while you do your work. Clearly he had questions about Kira Yoshikage .

Iggy was sleeping at the front door maybe he just wanted some fresh air you thought. Despite being blind N'doul  decided to help, he was putting the veggies into the fridge and other wet food into the freezer .

" Kira Yoshikage, who is he?  You seems really tense awhile ago " Dio spoke .

" ah well, he's the person that I have to face to get his stand " you said as you were now making some cup noodles since you just have to put hot water in it without it being ruined by your stupid can't cook curse.

" why didn't you just kill him now and get his stand now? " he added raising an eyebrow.

" I wish I could just do that but I'm afraid I might ruin the future " you said shrugging.

N'doul went to take a sit on one of the chair as he had finished helping you,  " so it's just like last time you are going to help the person who was pursuing this Kira yoshikage until you get his stand just like you did with Dio? " spoke the blind man.

" Yup and that's all I can share " you said while you devour the cup noodles. After that you went back to the living room and noticed a box, a pretty big box making you wonder there no way you could have not notice it before while cleaning.

" has this always been here? " you asked the blonde vampire who was now looking through the clothes you bought him with a look of distaste, clearly not liking your choice of clothes for him.

You scoffed, " it's better then walking around with your elf shoe or your gay looking outfit " you said annoyed, "well is this box always here or not? "

He put the clothes back in the bag and scoffed back at you, "how impolite my  clothing is not gay ,it's style " he said crossing his arms, " the box had always been there , that where I got your little figurine of susanoo. "

"oh ok.. " you opened the box revealing more tiny box the size of a ball inside it. And one ripped box probably the one he ripped to get susanoo figurine out. N'doul then approach you asking if you needed help.

" oh it's fine I'll do this myself " you shrugged as you opened one box, you had a shocked expression, it was a figurine you bought from when you were alive it's a kars figurine.

" holly shit? Am I allowed to keep this? " you said out loud, since you don't get to have your jojos manga then why did God decides to let you keep your Jojo figurine. This make you excited so you went to the empty part of the living room creating a see through shelves exclusively for figurines.  You put the kars figurine into one of the empty shelves , and admired it for a moment, then you exitedly weng back to the box to let out the other figurines.

You then let N'doul helped you to take the box closer to the shelves so it will be easier to put the figurine there. The vampire watched you with interest as you took out one by one of your figurines as he saw one that caught his attention. As you were done you putting the figures into their respective place you admired them as if they were a  God or something.

" omg I wish you could see my collection N'doul! " you said to the blind man, he was confused as to why you were so happy, and began contemplating if he should take your offer to be able to see again. But decided against it and spoke.