chapter 45

(╯°□°)╯︵(\ .o.)\ short chapter..

Upon unlocking your new home,
You shoved the keys back into your pocket while Iggy eagerly entered the house , you  entered next and went to the living room plopping down on the couch as Iggy went exploring every room and every corner of the house.

"hmm.. 1987..1999.." you whispered to yourself as you raise your hand and count using your finger. "12 years until diamond is unbreakable.."

You then leaned back on the couch, looking at the ceiling. Iggy then comes back from exploring the house , he entered the living giving a satisfaction bark, then jumped onto your laps.

"I guess you liked our new home?" you said, now looking at him and gently scratches the back of his ear as he give another bark.

"alright that's good.. "  you smiled then leaned back on the couch closing your eyes , Iggy also yawned and went to sleep. A couple minutes pass as you furrowed your eyebrows, you couldn't sleep and you feel as if someone was staring straight into your soul.

You opened your eyes only to be meet with a red one,only inches away from you. "I hope you have not forgotten the rewards to make it up to me" he smirk and recoiled a bit away from you.

You sighed and sit up straight ,taking Iggy gently and put him on the couch.
"Aight what do you want kars" you said as you raised an eyebrow looking at him who was now crossing his arms.

"It's simple, I just wanted a kiss. " he leaned in again and lifted up your chin. You furrowed your eyebrows , "didn't I already give you one ,on the cheek before? And I always gives kisses on the forehead for everyone"

He scoffed, "that was just a peck on the cheek. And for the kiss on the forehead it didn't count since everyone got it. I want a kiss a deference one."

You rolled your eyes then pecked him on the lips , before you got to recoil away he pulls you closer by holding the back of your head, he forced his tongue into your mouth exploring every inches inside. You were basically patting his shoulder to let you go as you were having a hard time to breathe.

He let go after a few seconds , you took a deep breath then cough. "i-i could of died there! "

He smirked then ruffled your hair, " but you didn't, also there someone you should see in the gods realm." he said before disappearing.

As you regained your composure , you opened the portal to the gods realm entering it, leaving Iggy in the living room. You walked through the hallways then opened the sliding door leading to the kotatsu table room. Once there, you were shocked to see another blonde, who was currently being helddown by most of the pillarmen accept for kars who was just sitting watching the things unfold.

Susanoo was currently being his armour restraining him from moving  , he was being laid flat on his stomach.  Santana holding his left arm, esidisi on his right arm, wamuu on his right leg, and N'doul on his left leg with geb helping him.  You looked around to find anubis , you find the broken sword on the sword stand and some pieces of him, maybe he couldn't get out since the sword isn't in complete one piece. More importantly, you snapped back your head at the blonde being held down as he was fighting with all his might to get out of their hold.

"WHAT THE FU*K IS DIO DOING HERE?????"

You heard someone else entered the room, you snapped your head to look at the newcomer. It was Venomse with Za Warudo following behind him . They brings some food , dessert ,coffee and tea and set them on the kotatsu table.

Venomse bow his head greeting you, you pointed at dio. "whyy is he here?? Is he my stand?? "

Venomse bow apologeticly, "apparently he's  not your stand, when Za Warudo manifested here, he suddenly came out of nowhere, just like how vanilla ice stand swallowed things and threw them here as the debris just popped out of nowhere."

"ah.. I see.. Is he like dead?  A spirit perhaps?" you calmed your self down now as you looked at the chaos currently happening.

"WRYYYY! Let's me go!  I Dio never have been treating such as lowly as this!"

You ignored him as you waited for venomse to answer, " I don't know my self (y/n)..but we did tried out best to held him down as to not hurt the other, and we didn't tell you sooner because we didn't want to interrupt your last day with your companion.. "

You sighed, then ruffled his hair, "alright I understand." you walked towards the blonde vampire crouching down in front of him, as he struggled to meet your eyes.

"I guess I'll have to kill you again. " you stood up then opened the sliding door leading to the garden letting the sunlight comes in. 

"WRYYY" he yelled when the sunlight reached him, then he stopped noticing he's not burning. " oh.. HAH! Muda! Muda! Muda!"

"wha-what?? I thought he's still a vampire is he not??" you said as you raised an eyebrow.

"but Venomse said he's not your stand? Why is he able to be under the sun" Esidisi said shocked.

" he still have his fangs and pale skin.." added Santana.

"then why is he not burning? " added wamuu.

"you couldn't get rid of me Dio that easily !" he laughed maniacally.  Kars stood up from the kotatsu table and slapped his head. "shut up you're babbling is annoying"

"(y/n) maybe you should try bring him out of the gods realm? " added N'doul.

"oh.. Yeah! I should try that but first..Susanoo, stop being his armor. " susanoo comply and stopped being the vampire armor and stood beside you. As the other hold him down.  You took Susanno katana and stab through the vampire back as he hissed in pain.

To your surprise the pain didn't come to you. "alright I guess he really is not my stand " you shrugged and pulled out the katana and give it back to Susanoo.

"youu.. I'll kill you." Dio said as he healed his stabbed wound.

" I'll tell them to let you go if you behave. " you said as you looked down on him.

"fine! But just because I've been in this position for 11 hours! " he snapped as they let him go but still on their guard in case he tried to attack. Dio stood up dusting his self off. Then crossed his arm looking at you.

"alright,  this just came in my mind but can you cut open my arm? " you raised your arm towards him the other looks at you as if you had grown three head. Without warning he actually sliced your arm making a deep cut with his sharp nails. You yelped in pain as he also hissed in pain having the same cut on his arm.

"ah, so if I hurt you it didn't have any effect on me but if you hurt me there an effect on you.. But if i hurt my stand I would still feels them and you're not my stand, what are you?? " you questioned him as both of you healed the cuts.

"as if I know" dio scoffed.

You rolled your eyes as you created a portal below the both of you, you appeared back in the living room as he crashed down on the grown not expecting the portal.

"come here " you grabbed him and pulled him to the window. You opened the window letting the sunset light in as the sun ray Hit him he hissed in pain. You immediately pushed him into the shadows as you were also burning. "Shit! " you yelled. It's seem he still burn in the real world but you'll get effected. You healed your burning skin as you looked at him who was hiding in the shadows. you looked at him horrified somehow you're both connected.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻