chapter 11

Ghaa (இдஇ; )

It was rather early in the morning that kars with with a crossed arm woke you up, seeing Polnareff was sleeping in between your breast.

"Jean! " you whisper-yelled, holding off on poking the sleeping boy awake. He was using you as a makeshift body pillow ,it was cute until you got bored and you were trying to reason with kars to not kill him at the same time , and your arm started going numb from his grip. Gently shaking your arm out of his grip, you tried once more to wake him up without touching him too much, he was now hugging your waist  "Jean ..J-E-A-N wake up..."you spell his name.

With a bone blade out, " let me help "kars offered . Shaking your head furiously " no no, its fine, the sun isn't up yet anyway, let him rest ".

Remembering your phone in your bag pack, you reached over to grab your back pack and took your phone out. It was 5 in the morning ,so you decided to play Minecraft,creating a new survival world you began collecting wood , Kars leaning on you trying to see the strange device on your hand and what you were playing.

You were really into the game, that you didn't realize Polnareff waking up, rubbing his arm " ow why you Pinch me cherie "he said pouting. You look away from your phone and looked at him " eh i didn't pinch you " . Finally realising you looked at Kars who quickly disappear while holding both hand up . You shake your head,saving your progress,you put your phone in your bag , and tell Polnareff to get ready.

Once it was the right time, you and Polnareff meet the others and the six of you got on the train to India. Polnareff, Avdol and Joseph,  sat at one table. You sat with Kakyoin and Jotaro.

Polnareff was looking out the window, "Good grief. So we're finally heading to India." He stopped staring out the window and his face became much more serious, "So the man with two right hands is called J. Geil... By the way, where's Anne?"

Joseph answered the question, "She was at Singapore Station up until the time the train departed, but..."

"I'm sure that the time for her to meet her father had arrived, so she went to see him." Finished Avdol.

Polnareff smiled, "I can't help but think that the brat was lying about seeing her father, though... Well, it's a bit lonely without her around, isn't it, Jojo?"

Jotaro scoffed..

Kakyoin changed the subject, "But talk about creepy... A stand that perfectly disguised itself as me."

You we're leaning on Kakyoin arm Obsorbing the little heat his body produces , "He had already transformed before we left the hotel. He even showed up to my room and asked me to go outside with Jotaro and Anne."

"Jotaro, are you gonna eat that cherry?" Asked Kakyoin while pointing at the stemmed fruit on the his plate. "I don't mean to be greedy, but they're my favorite. Could I have it?"

Jotaro sipped some water, "Yeah."

"Thank you."  He put the cherry in his mouth and plucked off the stem. He stared out of the window looking at the view outside as the cherry danced along his tongue ,"Rerorerorerorerorero."

Jotaro gives a disgusted look, while you just laughed.

Kakyoin stopped reroing as he saw something out the window, "Hey, look. Flamingos in flight. Did you know that they look pink because of the crustaceans and plankton they eat. They'll actually turn white if fed the wrong things."

Jotaro sighed " yare yare"

____________

The rest of the ride was mostly silent after that,you ordered a lot of things to eat until eventually you arrived at the desired stop. Getting off the train you got onto yet another boat.