Chapter 3

After the events, soon enough nighttime had rolled around. The team each split up heading to their respective rooms and calling it in for the night.

You were about to fall asleep when you saw a black humanoid entity jump onto you and started choking you, seeing it face up close it kinda look like you. You can't breath and almost crying, since you were in a weakened state you can't summon susanoo.

You hold the entity hand struggling to push it off you, when you stop struggling the entity let go of your neck, catching your breath, the entity sudenly pulled out two arrow out of no where and push one into your mouth and one into your neck. The entity disappeared mid air aftet doing so, leaving you in a bloodied state.

You using all the energy you had left trying to pull both of the arrow out, to no avail the arrow went deeper into your mouth and merged into your body, freaking out you fall unconscious on your bed. Your last though was " isn't that the arrow that give people stand ability?".

___________

Your pov-

  I woke up and found myself in a dark room. "What the hell?" I got up and heard the sound of dripping water, turns out my back is wet.

"Wha-?" I looked down at the floor and it's covered in water. What the hell is this?' I thought. I got up and looked around there's nothing but darkness and water. I started to walk around.

I've been walking around for a few minutes and found nothing. I sighed in defeat. "Where the hell am I anyways? Is this Hell? why is it not hot though " you thought.

I froze when I heard water moving behind me. I turned around and saw a white figure. It was staring right at me. I didn't see that before, and sure wasn't there when I woke up.

I walked towards it and stood in front of it. This figure, I feel like I've seen it before. It kinda looks like...... me.

The figure raises their arm up, I didn't move, so I stood there, curious of what's it going to do next. The figure pokes me in the lips and then pokes me in the neck. The same place where the arrow got pushed into me.

As it does that, I felt something burning in my body. I fell to my knees while holding my mouth  and my neck, and started to breathe heavily. Once the burning sensation is gone, I was sweating and got up. I look up, the figure is gone, which surprised me. I looked around and found nothing.

I was going to walk around a little more until I felt something grab my ankle and dragged me down into the water. The last thing I heard is " (Y/n), I've granted you power ." And everything went black.

_____________

I woke up and saw that im in the room bucciarati prepared for me, you hold your neck, remembering the arrow, the wound has completely heal itself.

That's when I remember something. I already have a stand, what does the arrow for? Does it upgraded my susanoo ability? It's two arrow, do i have two stand, is that even possible?

I also remembered something else. That dark room... I heard a voice. "granted me power... Why ?" "Because you were chosen." "Wha-?" "Do not be afraid, I'm a friend." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Who are you?" "Is it not obvious? I'm the one that gave you powers."

....

"are you also the one who freakin stab me with the arrow?"

...."yes.."

My eyes widen. "That was you?" "Yes"".... what are you?" "Me? Well, I am you and you are me. I'm known by many names." I sweatdropped.

"So, are you like....God?" I stupidly said, my mind thinking of an anime I've watched. "I really don't call myself a god, but if you like, I don't care."  I nodded. "So, what's this power you gave me? Is it a stand ?" "Black magic, and yes, it's a stand you have three of them now . Just a special magic." "Special?" "You're a chosen one , it's suppose to be special." " Why am I chosen?" "It's your desire to save them and i simply choose you." "i see..wow...." I said. My hands ran through my hair. "So, do you want to learn how to use this power?" I sighed. I got up from my bed, " where do we train "

" we will train you and your stand in a special room the time will move slowly there 1 hour equal to 1 minute in the normal world "

"....yeah. I think I'm ready." I can feel them smile in my head. "Well, then... Let's began"

A portal opened and you enter it, you look at the time in your phone its 5 am and left it on your bed  " right I'll be back in a minute, hope they didn't come in here while im gone "

~~~~~~~~~~~

You came out of the portal exhausted, tired, hungry and needed bath asap. You went to your phone and looked at the time. " what the- its only been 10 minute?!, i feel like im in there dying for hours! ".

"whatever im going to take a bath" lucky this room is connected to a bathroom"

After you were done bathing and wear a new set of cloth, you went to your bed and look at your phone, its  5: 55 am. You remembered how shocked you were meeting your new stand, the god did say im a choosen one and were given special magic, i need to tell bucciarati about the stand.

summoning your three stand, they now stood in front of you, susanoo, killer queen and the world.you imagined them doing the pillarman pose, you could even hear the pillarman theme in the background.

"do you need us master? " susanoo spoke. " ahh.. I just wanted to see the three of you again"

Killer queen seem to be glaring at you.  You remembered, you tell the god that killer queen is weak when fighting, you tell god on what you remember josuke saying killer Queen punch is weak. Killer Queen forced to puch a big ass bolder for 2 hour, and you training with a dager and a katana with susanoo, the world joining killer Queen punching the boulder. Their range is slightly upgraded and you thought its because of susanoo large range.

To be honest you are freaking out about the two new stand, it Dio and kira stand after all what if you became blood lust killer.. What if you have hand obsession.. A stand reflect a users personality and desire after all..

You learned very much in just ten hour+.you learned many skill And all of the training make you  hungry and decide to go cooking a breakfast . They went back to your body while you on your way out of your room.

:") *sobs*