chapter 49

My dog peed on the carpet.. Should I put him in the incinerator like dio did? Joke joke..

You know who you are

Polnareff laughed boisterously as he spun you in a circle, "Gah! I'm so glad to see you again!" Iggy gave a happy bark as he jumped up and down. Upon feeling the intense murderous intent coming from you , the French man became rather uncomfortable, "Hey, (Y/N), are you mad at me or something?"

You were confused for a moment and then it clicked, "ah sorry, I didn't tell you about him.. " . You closed the door behind you, then reached out to your pocket chest.

"tell me about wh-" he didn't get to finish upon seeing the blond vampire standing imposingly once you returned him to his normal size.

" Is that Dio?!  What is he doing here?!" he shoved you to hide behind him, " Don't worry (Y/N) I'll take care of him!" He rolled up his nonexistent sleeves and stomped towards the vampire and summoned Silver Chariot . Dio had no intention of stopping him since he knew you would do it yourself, but he keep giving a look of mockery toward the French man.

You grabbed Polnareff arm while giving a worried laugh , " Ye-yeah that is indeed Dio, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this sooner ..He's been living with me for the past year."

Polnareff looked as though his whole world had shattered, "W-What?! Living with you?! B-But I thought... I thought that you only took his stand... Why does he get to... wha...?"

You waved a hand in front of the French man's face, "Hey, I'm sorry alright?. It's just that a lot had happened and I'm also confuse as to why he kinda stuck with me.. But!  Don't worry though he's not trying to  conquer the world or anything like that! And if you hurt him it would hurt me too... We're kinda connected but he's not my stand. And he's been behaving for the pass year soo.. "

Then suddenly the others also came out of the hallway hearing the commotion as N'doul trailed behind them after. So you just wanted to change the subject , and smiled awkwardly, "ah N'doul you showed them their room? " . But of course it would not be that easy.

"DIO?!" the other yelled out, while Joseph just stand beside N'doul rubbing is temple. You sighed " alright let's not turn my house into a battle field and let me explain.. "

Everyone was seated on the couch in your living room listening to your explanation, as for Dio he just went to his room. You were sitting in between Jotaro and Kakyoin with Iggy on your laps, Joseph and Avdol on the other couch and Polnareff and N'doul on another couch.After awhile you were done explaining things to them. And of course some give you a disagree look while some just sighed since it was unavoidable.

"so he's trapped with you.. He can only leave the house if you are also out of the house and he can only enter the house if you are also in the house." said Kakyoin as he fixed his glasses.