chapter 7

I have bunch of unposted chapter of this book :") imma just fix some sentence and put some susanoo design in the upcoming chapter and explanation of your skill bla bla ya know (y/n) profile kinda thing.

_____________

You were now inside the supposed training portal, instead of an empty ground nor void, your inside a literal house, and its a Japanese style house, its has been your dream to live in this kind of house, since your a weeb.

"Wow" you say while looking around.

In front of you stand susanoo with a book, "here read this book its from your other half , please follow me, ill lead the way to the living room there a bunch of someone you must meet, or should i say your new stand". You're about to grab the book when a cold air hit you, " shi -shit! Why its so cold here?! " taking the book, you we're hugging your body while Shivering.

Still shivering , you give a confused look to Susanoo, realizing what he just said. " wha- what do you meannn???! I have an other half? New stand? Can you tell me about the stand first? " you give susanoo a bunch of questions.

"I does not understand this myself, but in order to use these stand you need to meet them first so they can assist you in a battle or come out freely just like me" he patted your head" and don't worry about it (y/n) , maybe if you read the book you'll find answer about your other questions ,i am sure there more you wanted to ask, but for now lets meet your stand" letting him pat your head, you nodded.

He lead the ways while you follow from behind still shivering . He stopped in front of a sliding door, beyond this door your stand awaiting, susanoo slided the door opening it, moving out of your sight, your eyes widen, in front of you sitting is the four pillarmens .

They were sitting around a kotatsu table, they all were looking at you. It was an awkward silence, susanoo decide to speak, "you probably know them already yes? , and its seem you do not remember that you took their soul to assist you since you're no longer have your previous stand, you we're separated from your other half, she say in order to obtain The World and Killer Queen back, the user of the stands need to be defeated first "

You nooded "ye -yeah, i do know them" holding the book tighter, you really need to read the book now, you thought. "Soo, what the hell, since i meet them, then.. They can go out freely???? Omg how is Joseph gonna react to them. " you say thinking of the possibility that he might get a heart attack. Sliding the door closed you run to another room, kinda leaving them dumbfounded.

In the room, you we're sitting crisscross the book in front of you. You we're also shivering from the coldness, "damn it- huu huu you blow into your hand why is it so cold" ignoring the cold temperature you open the book trying to find some information about the stand.

Flipping through the book you found it, it was written like a letter/note for you " i have went through your memories and have chosen the pillarmens to be your stand, they are dead now that i have taken their soul and bound it to you" you read, suddenly You hear footsteps getting closer, and you sit still, completely frozen. One of the pillarmen approaches your escape room.

"Kami? " (ya know Kami god in Japanese?) a deep, graspy voice. You can't tell which pillarmen it is since they all have a deep voice , but at least he doesn't sound angry. You we're shivering but you didn't move . The figure comes closer. It was wamuu .

"Pardon me for entering but aren't you cold? , your breathing is different. I learned that your body is sensitive to cold even if it's a normal temperature. Susanoo tell me to give you this." You felt something soft wrapped around your small body, it was a blanket. "Esidisi warm it a little for you" he added, and kneel in front of you.