chapter 10

Jotaro and Kakyoin had went out to their room while you , you, Polnareff, Avdol and Joseph were talking with each other.

Avdol sat on the edge of one of the beds, "That was way too close for comfort. All these Stand users, everywhere we go...."

Joseph was looking at himself in the mirror, "As long as Dio's body is Jonathan Joestar's, he'll know about everything that Jotaro and I do. That's why he keeps coming after us without a moment's rest. But on the other hand we're able to read Dio's thoughts too. But (y/n) could see the future, do you know Polnareff going to get attacked, so you choose to share room with him? "

You were sitting in a chair, "yeah, i know who going to get attacked next too... To be honest i know all of the enemy that is after us in the future... But as i was saying i will interfere if any of you were in danger and let's things that supposed to happen, happen"

Polnareff who was sitting on a chair beside you let out an exasperated sigh while he brush his hair "I wish  i have the ability to see the future too,its useful, we know what going to happen before the enemy does "He
Took a few strand of your hair playing it "I guess  we just have to wait for any news from (y/n), so who's going to get attacked next (y/n)?"

You nooded and looked at the others "its Jotaro"

Joseph tossed his hat on the bedside table. " and their stand? "

Avdol clear his throat,and look at you "will you join then now(y/n) ? They might be attacked by the stand now. "

You stood up from your chair,ignoring the whining Polnareff who wanted to play your hair more " yeah, i was planning to, and don't worry, Jotaro win" you gives them a thumbs up.

As you said that, the door to the room suddenly opened and Kakyoin stuck his head in, "Hey,(y/n) . Jotaro and I are going to walk outside with Anne. Do you want to come with?"

You looked at Polnareff, "um ,you still owe me a date". Polnareff stood up, and take your hand. You turned back to Kakyoin, "can Jean come too? " . He just shrugged,taking that as a yes You waved goodbye to Joseph and Avdol as you and Polnareff left the room.

Kakyoin suddenly take your hand on his and as he led you both out of the Hotel. You know this was fake kakyoin . Jotaro and Anne were waiting outside. Jotaro gave you a small nod before you all started walking. Anne stayed at Jotaro side and the pair stayed in front of you, Polnareff and Kakyoin. You had already let go off your hand from fake Kakyoin.

There was a small stand up ahead which Anne ran up to. She spoke to the person running it, "May I have some ice cream?"

"welcome. Hey miss. Ice cream is pretty good but this baby here.." he held out a coconut. "chilled coconut juice, nothing in the world like it"

Pulling Polnareff with you,you went to the stand standing beside Anne"ill have one, he will pay" you said,pointing at Polnareff, not complaining he grab some money from his pocket and handing it to the seller. He took the money and handed you one , It was a little coconut with a straw sticking out. Jotaro and Kakyoin walked up to you three.

"How bout you little lady?"the seller asked, holding the coconut out. Anne looked back at Jotaro.

"I guess we'll try it too" said Jotaro. "Three more please"

"thank you very much. That'll be twelve dollars" he said. 

"hey make it six dollars. Six dollars" said Anne. Pushing it.

"this should cover it" said fake Kakyoin, as he handed the man some money.

"okay. Enjoy!"

You took a sip from your coconut and sighed. It tasted amazing, especially in this Singapore heat. Handing the coconut to Polnareff, "you should try" It tasted so good. Remembering something you notice the guy who was about to steal fake Kakyoin wallet , before he could took the wallet you were immediately in front of him gripping his hand "go away if you don't want to ger hurt" the man shrieked at your sudden appearance, and ran away.