chapter 33

You had already finished your food as soon as it arrived and was now at the toilet at the restaurant, while the other were there around the table sitting and talking and still eating their food.

You washed your hand when suddenly you feel your left cheek was hurting very much as if someone had punched it. You looked at the mirror and there it is your cheek was red, you were about to touch it with your finger when you feel a sharp pain on your chest down to your waist it took a moment before you cough out blood to the sink in front of you.

You hold both side of the sink to steady your self from falling over, to be honest you wanted to scream then and there because it's hurt very much. Your shirt was now stained by the blood that came inside of your shirt you were wearing ,eventually the stain create a slice of some sort on top of it.

Susanoo then come panicky. "Anubis hurt esidisi and wammu!, you need to come stop them from hurting each other more!" he said worriedly looking at your bloodied state.

You hold your hurting side waist and nodded. "ok let me tell the other first". Susanoo help you walked to the other,they had just finished eating.

A waiter came by and grabbed the now empty plate in front of Avdol. "Let me clear that for you." The fortune teller gave his thanks in return.

Joseph leaned back in his chair and sighed, "Well, at least we can relax a little. We're almost to Cairo. We've got to figure out where Dio is hiding." his eyes then landed on your bloodied form. "OH MY GOD!!" he yelled while pointing at you and everyone looked towards where he was pointing at and immediately stood up to help you while susanoo fade away.

"Wha-what happen (y/n!)" Polnareff said while he helped you sit.

Jotaro traced the blood on your cloths "did you get attacked?"

Joseph was shoving the leftover sandwich to your mouth so you could heal.

Jotaro pulled his arm away and Avdol came and was about to lift up your clothing to see the wound. But you immediately grab your shirt and swallowed the sandwich Joseph was feeding you.

"I'm fine guys, I just came to tell that I'll be going to the gods realm for awhile"you give them a reassuring smile and fall down the portal with the chair you were sitting on, and it closes right after that.

"probably something urgent happened" Avdol said while he pulled a camera from his sleeve and hand it to Joseph who was still trying to calm his heart down from seeing your bloodied state.

Polnareff sit back down knowing you'll be fine and talked as if nothing had happened "Oh, a spirit photo!"

"Will it show up?" Asked Jotaro and sit back down to his chair.

Joseph took a deep breath , "I'm not sure. But we've gotten close so it should be quite accurate. Alright, here we go!" He rose his hand, letting Hermit Purple manifest around it before slamming it down on the camera. There were some odd looks from the other customers, and the waiter quickly checked to make sure nothing was wrong. Joseph picked up the Polaroid photo and stared at it.

Jotaro looked at him , "Well old man? Do you see anything?"

"Almost done..." Mumbled Joseph. "Almost done..." He waited another moment or two before slamming the photo down on the table, "There! This is the place we have to find!"

They all stared at the photo as the colors emerged. It was the corner of a tannish building. A few palm trees towered over the wall and it seemed to resemble some sort of castle.

Back to you..

You crashed down with the chair broke under you in the empty hallway . You stood up while Dusting your self off and healed your wounds, you walked towards the living room which is missing the sliding door leading inside just to see a really messy sight In front of you.The room was a wreck everything is broken.