Chapter 6

"Damn it!" Shouted almost everyone in the group.

The fake captain  sighed and shrugged, "If I tried to take six of you at once, even I'd break a bone or two, so I was going to hide my identity and take care of you one by one..." The fake captain explained, still holding the girl hostage. "But if you've figured me out, I guess I have no choice. I'll have to take on all six of you!" He exclaimed. "Getting my hands on this girl is a sign that my luck is changing for the better! I'm going to jump into these shark-infested waters with her. Of course, you guys will end up following us in. If we fight in the water, where I have the advantage, I can beat all six of you." He finished with a chuckle.

"Don't underestimate me by taking a hostage! Don't think that I, Jotaro Kujo, will be shaken by this!" Jotaro said, his expression hardened. "Underestimate? No, this is a prediction! I hear that your
Stand, Star Platinum, is pretty damn
fast. I'm not trying to brag, but my Dark Blue Moon is pretty fast in the water. It can swim more elegantly than any fish in the sea!" He laughed once more.

"Why don't we test them out? Follow me... If you're prepared to choke to death on all the seawater you're about to swallow." He said, as he jumped into the abyss.

Anne screamed, still held in place

"Susanoo!!", knowing what to do , susanoo dashes for Anne just as Jotaro summons Star Platinum to pummel Dark Blue Moon with a series of Oras, looking over the railing you reached for the Anne as Jotaro spoke, "You're the only one swallowing saltwater today pops, choke on it, tell him Avdol", Jotaro looks down at the man, "Your folly was trying to outsmart a fortune teller, tough break", Avdol says as Polnareff spoke with a grin, "Well said Avdol!". Just as you're pulling up the girl you felt Jotaro bump against you, as you were pulling Anne up you noticed the barnacles forming around Star Platinum's hand, after pulling Anne up you begin trying to help jotaro knowing he'll get pull in anyway as Kakyoin spoke, "They are barnacles they are a type of crustacean that lives between high and low tides", he informs as Joseph points out how they envelop Star Platinum's arm now.

Your stand also tried to assist in releasing Star Platinum as you tried to help Jotaro, "The captain disappeared I can't see him in the water anymore", "(Y/n) do you know where he is? " confused you thought "does joseph know about my ability? " you though, looking at susanoo for an answer he give you a nod, with that you you close your eyes trying to choose which ability you wanted to copy ,opening your eyes you have the byakugan eyes activated, veins spreading in the corner of your eyes, you looked around to find the fake captain in the sea.

"Jotaro pull in your stand!", Joseph orders, "What do you think I'm trying to do old man, that's why I'm sweating like a pig!", Jotaro grunts as you casually say  , "He's right below us.", as you say that,Susanoo immediately carried you bridal style and Jotaro were dragged in the water , "Jotaro!", you and the other man's shout .

"... " you looked at susanoo " sorry
(y/n) it'd be dangerous if you were to fall in the sea since you haven't mastered all your ability yet" he say while putting you down.

"C-Crap!" Shouted Joseph, obviously worried about the wellbeing of his grandson.

"Th-This isn't good! "Exclaimed Kakyoin .

You were looking over the railing, " Don't worry he'll be fine " you say while looking at the fight scene with your byakugan " while waiting for Jotaro we should prepare the emergency boat this boat will explode"

"We should at least try save him!" Shouted Kakyoin as he brought out Hierophant Green.

Hierophant Green dove towards the water. The moment his hand made contact with the liquid, his hand was cut. Looking at the hand, you could see that blue scales had been imbedded into them.