Chapter 4

You walk thru the hallway as quiet as possible to not wake the other up and down towards where the kitchen was, your eyes scouring the shelves and fridge tugging out a few things. You decided to make a pancake for yourself and maybe for the other too , susanoo appeared beside you saying he wanted to help, you don't mind since it would be quicker to finish making breakfasts this way.

You measured everything that a pancake need, and give susanoo to mix everything together while you taking a pan setting it down on top of the stove waiting for it to heat up. Susanoo has done mixing and give the bowl to you, thanking him you took the bowl. Susanoo had hugged your wrist while his head resting on top of your head while watching you cooking the pancake, he was a rather clingy stand you find it pretty cute.

Killer queen had suddenly come out and you quickly tell him to get back, he stare at you for one minute before disappearing.

After some time, you had finished cooking two plate of stacked pancake. " i hope this is enough for everyone ". You washed all the things you use and put the ingredients you used to it respectful place, while susanoo clinging to you the whole time. After you were done, you took a seat, susanoo doing the same sitting beside you.

You took your pancake, and eat. Susanoo only stare at you, you decided to start a conversation. " do you wanna eat susanoo?" you cut a small slice of pancake and use your fork to give it to susanoo " uhh.. Mista stand can eat, so i guess you will be able to eat too?" he stare at the pancake for a sec before taking a bite from your offered pancake. You smiled " i guess you can eat".

" thank you, master ". " it's no problem really " you took one plate, and give susanoo a pancake " here , also you can call me y/n" you smiled at him. " thank you y/n ".

You and susanoo were done eating breakfast, and susanoo disappeared.

~~~~~~~

You are now in your room again, laying on your bed, you were thinking about your ability and you wanted more. "god?" "yes?" " can i enter the training room i need to talk to you about something "

Without replying to you a portal appeared in frond of you, without thinking much you entered it.

Once inside god is already in front of you along with your other stand. "what is it that you wanted to talk about?" "you're a god right? I believe god can do anything they wanted to " you say remembering some quote you read. " i see, what is it that you want?"

" i want to reset on how my story start here in part 5, i want people to know me like a pro assassin or something overpowered , i want to be a god "

The god give you an amusing smile " do you want this to be an easy or a har- " without letting god saying the full sentence you say
" easy one please "

"then you just have to survive this one strike " she move away from you, seeing god walk away you began " uhh what strik-" as if on cue, a lightning strike you right on your back, before everything went black she say " survive then your wish will come true~"

~~~~~~~

(your pov)

Moments passed in the darkness, confusion clouding your mind, until a setting sun blinded your eyes. Wind seemed to engulf you, your h/l hair flowing upward.

" deja vu?"

Yoy were falling in mid air again."Susanoo!!"you yelled, he appeared behind you.

"(y/n)" you heard him behind you.

Susanoo started to give you a full body armour "we're very high above " he say. You realized you have your backpack thinking you will falling the middle of Italy again,you wanted something from God, and you're alive that mean you survived the lightning strike .you and susanoo was falling even faster.

You turned around in mid air to see where you're going to fall, susanoo still acting as your armour say " don't worry we will be safe" instead of seeing Italy, you're seeing blue , you're going to fall in the middle of the sea
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" you
screamed as you're heading down and suddenly an image of something weird came into your site.
________

"Oi , what's that noise a tall,muscular, white haired male said. "we had just departed are we gonna get attacked?" he added.

"I heard it too" a above-average height and slender build red haired male said.

" Tch maybe you guys hearing things,you should clean your ears out." Another tall,  hansome muscular man with a cap and black hair said.

"I hear it, Me too, So do I" other
men began to say.

The noise became louder and louder.

"It sounds like someone is screaming" the red haired man said "Yeah but from where?" the white hair male said.

A  black man of Egyptian nationality of above-average height and medium to heavy build  he too was looking around for that screaming sound until he looked up at the sky and saw someone falling from the sky.

"Mr.Joseph" He called out.

"Yea avdol?"

"There " The male pointed to the figure in the sky it's seem they will fall on this boat and at the rate it was falling, when it lands on here  it'll surely die and crush the boat.

"I got this", the red haired male said as he ran towards your falling form, calling his stand hierophant green, warping itself onto you.

In a matter of minutes you found yourself wrapped in green tentacles and has stopped falling right above the boat, you were terrified not because of the falling nor the tentacles,but the fact that you're seeing a familiar face. Sussanoo had long disappear right before the tantacle warped into you. The tentacle disappeared and you are now being  held you bridal style in the red haired male arms,he held you close.

"Are you okay miss?" The red hair male questioned you.

You pushed yourself out of the his arms as you backed up to something. You kept your distance from him and other men as you held onto you chest trying to control your breathing, your heart beats and your vigorously trembling body.you were scared and confuse, suddenly you heard susanoo voice in your head "don't worry y/n you'll eventually remember everything later and i will tell some details , when the time is right " taking a nervous gulp you reply telepathically " ye-yeah"

The Egyptian man looked down at you
with suspicion detected in his voice.
"why are you falling from the sky" He said.

You looked up at him with fear in your eyes realizing how big he is now that you actually meeting them. They were big and tall and they were surrounding you.Sudenly you felt  something in your body,you suddenly feel ill and you started to spurting blood out of your mouth.
You gripped onto your chest harder and tried to control everything but your heart was beating to fast. You closes your eyes and took a deep breath trying to heal your eternal wound,probably healing from the lighting strike , opening your eyes again you saw Joseph in front of you "ohhh my goddd" holding one of your shoulder while shoving food in your mouth "(y/n)!! " without resisting you accepted the food to heal your wound, as your wound is healed you began trying to act calm as to why the fuck your suddenly in part 3 of jojo "Joseph?" it's seem somehow you and joseph is close enough to be calling eachother by first name.

"(y/n)? Mr.Joseph is this the girl you always talk about?Where did she come from anyway ?"  Avdol asked seemingly curious .

"yes this is y/n she's from the l/n Foundation !"he say outloud.

"Mr.Jhoestar , do you need help from the l/n Foundation ?"
The white hair male asked Joseph.

"my plane exploded in the middle of air beside can't i meet my friend Joseph?" you automatically say as if being controlled. Sound dumb but they accepted it.

Lol everyone is so oc sobs*