chapter 42

Im fighting art block and writer block 😭🗿

You decided to got on the the motorcycle that had been left behind by Jotaro. Just like what Jotaro did you flipped the ignition switch. Mimicking what you remember he did.

"I think he twisted this thing here if I'm not wrong" you spoke to no one in particular. You twisted the handlebar grip , you almost fall off the motorcycle as you yelled "AHHHHH" speeding on the street just for a moment before you panicked trying to avoid a truck and hit a nearby street lamp while securing your head.

You laid there beside the broken down street lamp and the motorcycle with a bit of a bruised arm and leg, staring at the night sky feeling really embarrassed. Eventually you stood up dusting your self off  "damn at least nobody saw that.... " . You shrugged summoning Susanoo to become your armour and catch up to Jotaro.

While susanoo were jumping from building to building he spoke,"are you alright "

"huh?  Why wouldn't I be" you replied raising an eyebrow.

"well you did hit the street lamp pretty hard" he chuckled .

"wait what you knew?? And didn't save mee" you deadpanned.

"everyone did well only your stand.." he landed on the ground. "and kars say to let you be so you learned your lesson and call us for help instead of doing things on your own" he finished.

"what the...what if I hit my head on the lamp and got concussion or even worse break my head"you replied while looking around the area. You wouldn't die from something like that but still you can feel pain.

Susanoo just stayed quiet as you just sighed. Susanoo jumped more block ahead and arrive at the last corner.  You could make out Jotaro hanging from a large sign of a book store and you remain out of the view of the fancy tableware and pottery shop.

The glass windows of the store had been shattered with pieces scattered all across the nearby by section of the street. Some blood seemed to trail inside. You knew Dio is inside there ,also knowing this is the part jotaro actually land a hit on the Vampire while on stopped time.

"You. Woman." You tensed up at the sound of Dio's voice, at first wondering if he saw you and was addressing you. The shocked gasp from inside the store let you know this was not the case.

Dio was at first quite calm. "Fetch my leg from over there." Another terrified sob came from the woman and his voice suddenly became furious, "Hurry up and fetch it! Behave like a flight attendant, bringing a drink and caviar to a first class passenger!"

Jotaro hopped down onto the street, cracking the asphalt. "I guess I have to bash your head to pieces, or it'll be like nothing ever happened. You've already recovered your energy. Because that hole I put in your gut is closed up now."

"Your eyes followed me in the world of stopped time..." Spoke Dio who was now standing on a street sign behind Jotaro. "So you truly can see my movements, Jotaro."

Jotaro turned his body to match up with his line of sight, "I guess so."

Dio rested a hand on his hip,
" (y/n)" told everyone about the secret of my Stand, then your little friend Kakyoin figured out how long I could travel within my world, for now. I wonder..." He switched positions during stopped time to be on a building, "How long can you travel within my world of stopped time?
Two? Three? Or perhaps you can move five seconds, just like me, and you're just pretending that you can't? And so on." He chuckled to himself. "Well? How about it?" He started rubbing his chin, "I believe you can only move for a moment now. But since you have invaded my world of stopped time, it would not be wise to underestimate you by getting close. Even when I still have an overwhelming advantage."