chapter 34

Test.

You were currently standing in front of Anubis with your arm crossed, while he sit in front of you with the guilty posture."do you hear me Anubis no more fighting, you do know that if you hurt them you're hurting me too"

He had just punched Santana on the face who was just approaching the table to water the bonsai near the sword stand. And you already forced him to apologize to Santana and apologize for the other for hurting them too.

"I-i understand,i won't do it again" he said looking at the floor.

"and I want you to be friend with everyone here or at least don't be rude"you added.

"I'll try.."he added faintly.

"no you will" you added sternly.

He quickly nodded and you patted him.

You has been in the gods realm for five day . You talked alot with N'doul eating together with him and just drinking tea, he has become your food buddy. You also cuddles alot with the fire pillar you really love his warmness. You got your hair done by susanoo and kars as they took turn to style your hair. You and wammu would often do arm wrestling together and the other would eventually join in the game, your raw strength just keep surprising them.

Santana and venomse would often be in the kitchen cooking, well Santana wanted to learn cooking because he love seeing you smile everytime you got food. You found out that Santana is a good baker he really good at baking cookies, donut and etc and surprisingly better then venomse.
And the one who would eat them is you and anubis ,you also just found out Anubis have sweet tooth. Venomse Is the chef as always providing you food.

"alright guys I'm going back to the real world now"you walked toward each of them and give them a kiss on the forehead and venomse a pat with his hair slightly being ruffled. They were not complaining because you have given them enough attention already. And with that you turned around and walked to the portal and disappear into the real world.

It's has been two days since your absence, Polnareff had pulled up near a small bar. They were all tired and in need of some sort of break. And then things happened and they were currently playing gamble with D'arby. It has gotten to the part where the bright blue drink with lemon slice appeared out of nowhere beside jotaro. He took a sip of his beverage through the clear plastic straw.

"Y-you've got a drink?! When did you...you bastard! How dare you underestimate me?!"D'Arby's stood up and slammed a hand on the table, "Very well, let us do this! My cards are-!"

Jotaro cut him off, "Wait, I still have the right to raise."

As if on cue you come through the portal now just standing beside the table.

D'arby eyes practically bulged of his head when he saw you as he struggled to repeat the word, "R-R-R-R-Raise?! You don't have anything left to wage-"

Jotaro placed five more chips in the center, "I raised Hajuns soul." he stopped as he looked at you,
"Of course, if Hajun was fine with it" You just shrugged and Hajun then slowly resurfaced from your shadow and just looked at jotaro so he figured it was fine.

"W-What?!" Shouted the gambler.

Avdol stood up and went beside jotaro ,  "Hajun.. , you're wagering the demon soul..."

Jotaro pushed his seat back as he stood up, "I came to Egypt to save my mother , so I will sacrifice everything to save her . But, D'arby , you'll have to match Hajun's soul . For that...I'll have you tell me the secret of Dio's Stand!" D'Arby scrambled backwards, falling out of his chair in the process. Jotaro spit away his cigarette and slam his hand on the table , "Well? Do you bet or not? Let's hear you say it loud and clear, D'arby!"