Chapter 62

I buyed a totoro bag :D short chapter sorry...

Josuke put both hand on your shoulder as he turned you around facing him instead. "(Y/N) please be honest did you just insult my hair earlier? "

"Noo I didn't! The group on the car insulted me earlier, so since you were coincidentally passing by, I redirected the insult toward you knowing you'd take care of them. " you explained with your mouth turning into a thin line after.

He shook your body back and fort a bit too roughly as he said, " Did you pointed toward me because my hair was ugly?! "

He keep shaking you more as Hol Horse interfered, "Hey, slow down there! Ladies aren't supposed to be treated like that " he said patting Josuke back as making the Hagashikata stop as the cowboy added, "They're for cherishin Josuke!"

Then Hol Horse hooked his arm on Josuke shoulder making him jerked forward by the impact as the cowboy turn him around away from your hearing.

"What Is it Hol Horse!? " Josuke whispered yell.

Hol Horse hushed the highschool student as he whispered, " So how long have you known (Y/N) for, you both seems close, and since when did she started living here in Morioh S-city? "

Josuke sweat dropped at the sudden interest from Hol Horse as the cowboy continue talking a bit seriously now, "Do you know she was a bit different from us?  Have you ever seen her doing weird stuff or maybe have you heard of Hajun before? "

Josuke pushed himself away from Hol Horse, "What are you on about Hol Horse? Have you meet (Y/N) before? "

Hol horse ignored Josuke as he turned around and took a step toward you, he then took your hand in his as he kneel down in a proposing pose. " Long time no see (Y/N), I know we started on a bad term at first.. "

You raised an eyebrow waiting for him to continue, he then give a kiss to your knuckle as he added, "So  I would like to take you out to dinner as an apology... Maybe after I finished the business I came here to do first".

You tilted your head,"What are you talking about?" you asked as the cowboy stood up facing away from you.

Josuke stand behind Hol Horse as he pocketed both his hands, "Hol Horse here.." the hagashikata looked at you, "Is looking for two of his companion he came to Japan with, but separated from".

Hol Horse turned to look at you again,  "I think you meet with them before,
(Y/N)... The kid is not the type to wander off too far... But I don't know about the other one" he said seemingly annoyed about this other one he mentioned as he continued, "He just doesn't listen to whatever I said,  I don't even know why he decided to follow me and Boingo, so yeah it was a pain in trying to find them... ".

"Who's the other one? " you asked, as you sneakily changed the manga cover to look like a fashion magazine instead.

"It's Steely Dan... Do you happen to see both of them, (Y/N)?" he asked you.

You glanced to the side, "Oh uh.. Well here in Japan we have koban's, or police boxes...  If someone goes missing, that's the place to ask. "

Hol horse tipped his hat upwards, "Oh..Koh-Bans.... "

Josuke deadpanned as he slick his side hair back, not really wanting to meet his grandpa, "HUUUHHH?! "Then he grinded his teeths as he said hesitantly, "RRRGH.. well... " he tched since he can't come up with any excuses,"I guess you're right..... "

So the three of you walked to the police station, all the while Josuke is sneaking around to keep himself hidden.

Hol Horse then spoke, "What are you doin, Josuke? ".

Josuke immediately put his finger on his mouth making a hushing motion, "SHHHH!" Then he proceeded to do a sign language but failed miserably as he hid behind a vending machine.

Hol Horse had already walked pass the Hagashikata hiding spot as he turned around to look at him, "What the...? Are the cops lookin for you or sum?".

You just watched the scene unfold with a sweat drop, then you looked at the manga on your arm which the cover you had change to look like a fashion magazine. Probably Boingo is also searching for his manga, you thought. But I'm not done having fun with it yet.... I can't give it to them yet... I'll have my own fun first, you spoke in your mind.

You then opened the magazine as it show the next predictions. Oh no! If someone found out i have this book, I'm done for, I can't have my fun anymore! Alright (Y/N) you gotta give this punk with the weird hair a hard lesson! Slap him in the face and kick him right in the Ass! DONK! WHAP! Once you do.... Ding Ding Ding! You might stumbled upon more fun scenario!

You choked on air as you finished reading, " Slap him in the face?! " you deadpanned, when someone sudenly grabbed your wrist.

It was Josuke, he had pulled you to hide with him behind the vending machine, but he pulled a bit too sudden, that you dropped the magazine and your face was smooshed on his chest. He then whispered yell, "Do you want gramps to see you?!".

You looked up at him pondering on how are you supposed to just slap him and kick him on the ass, "Your grandpa really care about you, why are you hiding from him? ".

He let you go as you stood still, "An accident just happened a while before we meet and I was there with Hol Horse, someone might have reported that a highschool student was on the scene. "

"Oh, I see.. " you replied as your thoughts yell, How do i slap him?! A light bulb seems a appear on your head as you got an idea, oh I know...

"Yeah, and since you mee-" he was cut off as you give him a hard slap on his left cheek.

"T-theres a freaking cockroach on your face! Where did it go!?". There was an actuall cockroach on his face, you made it appear on his cheek. You looked at your hand immediately thinking you squashed the disgusting insect on your palm.

Josuke looked at you shocked, the slap was actually hard that it left bruise on his handsome face, but he wasn't mad though, " (Y/N) are you really afraid of a cockroach? ".

You looked around frantically, then you looked at him, "YES! it's still here somewhere! ". I can't believe I just slapped him because of cockroach, but I couldn't hold back since I am genuinely afraid of that insect, your thought screamed.

Now I gotta kick him on the Ass... You looked down at him, who had bended down to pickup the fallen magazine.

Josuke dusted the magazine off any dirt,"Maybe you're just imagining things, there's no way there is a cockroach out in the open like this" He said then suddenly turned his head to the side as if he heard something, he shoved you protectively behind him, "Didn't you hear that?! It sounded like a gunshot!"

(hol horse died sorry)

You turned around to look at the opposite he was looking at, "I didn't hear anyth-" you were cut off when you saw a girl rushing towards the both of you with a broken knife.

𓁹‿𓁹 ʰᵉʰ⋅.