chapter 20

Lali-ho

Finally arriving at a small town. You let Joseph paid for the last two rooms available and made your way up to the room you, Polnareff, and Kakyoin would be sharing. It was rather barren, but there were three beds and to Polnareff's joy, a rather clean bathroom.

The three of you had chosen the bed y'all wanted, took bath and changed into some pajamas. Kakyoin wearing his striped pajamas, you wear some simple pair of comfy blue pajamas while Polnareff wear a pair of sweat pants and a shirt.

You were sitting on your bed with your bag on your lap. Venomse has talked with you via telepathy, telling you he had prepared you a food for the night, you took it using the portal like a pocket dimension and eat your food . As you were eating,you felt the weight on the bed shift as Kakyoin sat next to you before resting his head on your shoulder, "where do you get these food?"

"Uhh i got it from my attendant, do you want some?." You shifted over a bit and took a spoonful of food and bring it toward his mouth,and he eats it .

"It's delicious. "

Polnareff saw this and decided to join you and Kakyoin on your bed, so you kinda eat and feed them at the same time. As the food is finished you send the empty plate back to the portal, knowing venomse will take care of it.

Now they both is laying on your bed while you in the middle being sandwiches between them. They snuggled close to you, , "so who's the next enemy we're going to face (y/n)? Could you give us any hint?" Said Polnareff.

Not looking at him , "hmm its a pretty strong stand,look like a clown and attack in dreams. Nobody got hurt to much though."

He gave a small humming sound, "I see,alright we should probably go bed now, we should get enough rest for tomorrow journey."added Kakyoin.

" yeah we should. And you both should go sleep on your own bed ." They nooded as they get up from your bed and go to their own. You were staring at the ceiling, until you heard
a faint snoring sound coming from Polnareff who seemed to have fallen asleep on his bed. You look toward Kakyoin bed  who was also fast asleep .

You went to stare at the ceiling again debating if you should sleep or not,wondering if you did sleep, will you appear in the funfair or its just Kakyoin for tonight . Deciding not to sleep,esidisi took form beside you warming you up, Not long after Santana joined and snuggles close to you. It was rather quiet until Santana spoke, "why ,are you not sleeping (y/n) i thought you loves sleeping" he was basically laying on your tummy now as you ran your hand thru his hair, "well ,i decided not to sleep the enemy is attacking through dream and i don't know if my powers work there..".

Hearing this, Esidisi spoke  " you can always count on us, you seemed to count on your power more, im jealous and feel useless, all i did is heating you up, not that im complaining though. " you looked at him speechless as you shift your body a little carefully not to drop Santana head as you hugged Esidisi, " im sorryy... The author is just dumb and don't know how to make you all interfere.."

He hugged you back and patted your head "well you should probably go to sleep, don't want that beautiful face to have dark circles under your eyes" he smiled at your flustered face , and pinch your cheek. You shoved his hand away softly " yeah, i probably should" .

"We will protect you (y/n) " said Santana as he hugged you like a make shift pillow. Just as you started to fall asleep you heard the cries and screams of a baby filled the night. Your face contorted into an irritated one, Esidisi noticed this and covered your ears, successfully blocking out the majority of the sounds. You managed to fall asleep.

As you were sleeping, you could feel someone shaking your body. Irritated by this you punch who ever it is, only to feel the same pain on your right cheek. You opened your eyes as you rubbed you pained cheek to see a saddened Esidisi who look like almost crying. Realizing what you had done, you hugged him and kissed his cheek. He sniffed and pointed to the other side of the room, "I know you don't like it but i tried to wake you up cause  your red haired friend seems like he might be dying or something."