chapter 15

(〇o〇;)

"Listen up. I don't usually lecture." Started Polnareff as he was turned around in his seat beside Kakyoin to talk to the woman who tried pushing Hajun. "Stupid people are stupid because they don't understand something even when you keep repeating it. You know guys like that, right? Idiots that just don't understand. But you know, uh..." He looked at the roof of the bus in thought, "I never got your name...."

"Nena." Spoke the woman.

Polnareff nodded approvingly, "Nena! That's a great name. You're the daughter of a wealthy family in the sacred city of Varanasi that we're passing through, right? You're good looking, and I can see you're a smart girl. I have an eye for people, so I'm going to lecture you. Hol Horse is a horrible, lying bastard. You're being tricked! Your parents would cry."he continued lecturing the woman.

Kakyoin spoke up, interrupting the conversation, "Hey, it's coming into view. The city of Varanasi." As the bus drove over the bridge you could see several small boats drifting along the water. There were more people wading in the shallow part along the shore.

Joseph lifted up his forearm to get a better look at the pink lump forming on it, "Man... it's getting worse."

The bus slowed down to a stop and all of you got out. Jotaro spoke to his grandpa, "What's wrong, old man? You don't look well."

Joseph showed off his arm, "It looks like the spot that I thought was a bug bite got infected."

Avdol put a hand on his shoulder, "I'm going to go to the doctor with him to get it checked out."

Polnareff looked at it with interest, "Hey, it almost looks like it has a face on it."

Joseph moves his arm away, "Stop messing around, Polnareff."

The French man laughed, "Sorry,
'bout that." And with that the two men walked away.

Kakyoin put a hand on your shoulder, "JoJo and I want to chill at the hotel for a bit, want to come with?"

Polnareff shook your arm, "Hey, I'm going to explore this place while I try to convince Nena to hate Hol Horse. You should come with."

Hajun looked at both groups, " i will follow Polnareff " Kakyoin nodded and with that you went with Polnareff and Nena ,trailing silently behind them. Knowing she's an enemy.

Not long after Hajun decided to follow Polnareff and Nena ,you  could hear sirens  mixing with the sound of the busy street.

"So really, Nena.. " Polnareff start, as he look toward her. "Real man, don't talk big, that's how you figured out who's a liar. Instead of a petty guy like hol  horse, how about finding someone like me, "he said as he pointed at himself,while Nena only give a bored stare.

" oh ,look over there. That place is a hotel run by a Japanese woman named kumiho, she managed it with her Indian husband. " as she pointed toward said hotel.  Hajun knew she was trying to not let Joseph and Avdol meet with Polnareff . She continued talking " we can probably get a room very cheap. "

"Oh ,really? " Polnareff replied holding his chin" Now what about this hotel? " you both followed the woman, telling about the famous place and food in the city of Varanasi. Your group is now in the side of a building eating a bread? , when Nena suddenly confessed to Polnareff "Polnareff sir.... "

She called polnareff as she pressed her body up against him "I'm a woman who can't survive without a reliable man

She called polnareff as she pressed her body up against him "I'm a woman who can't survive without a reliable man. I love you... You're really reliable and and kind. "

Polnareff was shocked, "Oh, is that the direction you thought I was going in? I'm sorry but I like someone else." His eyes trail over to Hajun who have a face as if saying 'really? In front of my bread? ".Hajun finished his bread as He grabbed the woman's shoulders and moved her away from Polnareff "Devine retribution to you" he said as he punched Nena hard on the guts.

(Hajun and Joseph finished her off at the same time)

He pull himself away as a fluid began pouring out of her mouth, Nena's body split open and a shorter, more chubby woman came out. The new lady had several cuts form all over her body before collapsing on the ground.

"So that's The Empress's Stand user...." Spoke Joseph as he walked into everyone's line of sight with Avdol beside him. He folded his arms and leaned against the wall.

"This ugly woman... She attached her Stand  on Joseph as a tumor with a human face, and camouflaged herself as a beautiful woman." Added Avdol.

Hajun walked over to Joseph seeing the cuts and blood coating his skin, there was even a shallow hole in his neck. He grazed you're fingers over it,transferring the wound to you, Healing it after.

He hold your hand "Thank you Hajun,but its just a small wound you don't have to do that" Hajun feeling a bit uncomfortable pull his hand away "(y/n) would do the same,since she's not here i will help.."

Polnareff shook your shoulders"why didn't you tell me she was the stand userrr"

Avdol pull Hajun away from him,not wanting the demon to be angered .

Polnareff shook his head,trying to forget the image of the disgusting scene just now "ughhhh"

Eventually, nighttime had reached and Polnareff was sitting near the edge of the water just staring into the horizon. Higher up the small hill was a car the Joseph and Avdol had chosen.

"And here I thought we'd finally be able to sleep in a bed." Mumbled Kakyoin as he gazed at the night sky.

Jotaro wasn't too happy with it all  either, "Maybe if the old man hadn't messed up and gotten cops chasing him down."

Avdol who was next to the car, "Well, Joseph took care of things"

Joseph pointed toward the vehicle, "we can take this car. Polnareff, you drive." He flung the keys at the French man and they landed in his hair.

Polnareff grabbed them from his head and quickly fixed up his now messy hair, "Gah, why'd you throw the keys at me?! Do you know how long it takes to get this hairstyle right?" He stood up angrily and stomped over to the car before sitting in the driver's seat. The rest of you quickly followed after him, taking a seat in the car.

Kakyoin took the passenger seat beside the driving Polnareff.Joseph with Jotaro in the middle, Hajun with Avdol in the back.

As the car zoomed along the street, The other was sleeping accept for Hajun, Polnareff and Avdol.Avdol look at the demon who seems to have a bored face on " why with the face if i may ask? "

"I wanted to devine retribution somebody, my body is aching for a fight, but it's seem i wouldn't be abble to do any as (y/n) is rested enough to  switch with me " as he said that he close his eyes as the two horn disappear. opening your now (e/c) "oh, im back.. Damn it was so nice at Hajun place though its so warm and i could get unlimited foo-"

You we're cut off as avdol pull you by your waist, and make you leaned on him " welcome back, (y/n) " . Feeling the warm you immediately hug his arm back "Muhammad!! Im gald you're fine and everyone too"

He patted your head with his other hand "its all thanks to you and Hajun, when Hajun in control, he doesn't feel the cold? "

You nodded at him "yeah, so he didn't have to like hug you or esidisi, his place is pretty warm too, its nice"

(Hajun place is actually hell its hotttt as hellll, normal human would diee)

You began positioned your body so you were laying on Avdol laps"i will sleep, you should sleep to   Muhammad.. " you yawned, and drifted off to sleep. He smiled looking at your sleeping form ,after awhile he started to move a hand through your hair. He was being rather gentle, careful not to disturb your slumber. After a while he fell asleep, his head resting on the window.

ಠ_ರೃ