chapter 29

Ahh I'm not good in pov
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

N'doul pov

I can't move... I can't speak... I can barely even breathe,i was a feeling an utter pain... and fear...thats the last thing I remember .

My mind is clouded, my soul is clouded. Everything is spinning.

But as I finally come back to my senses I feel like I am laying on what feels like a soft and cushioned bed, the bed is so comfortable it feels like the best bed I have ever laid on. The mattress is soft and plush, it feels good to lay on, my body feels perfectly relaxed. I feel like the bed is moulding itself around me, i can feel the warmth as my body melts into the bed, it feels like I'm in heaven it self.

As I was laying there on the bed I feel a person come into the room, they are walking very quietly, they are trying to be as silent as possible. I can also hear the soft noises of their footsteps, they are walking softly but I can feel a bit of hesitation from their footsteps, like they don't know how to approach the situation. They are taking small and cautious steps towards me. They may feel anxious or nervous... It feels like they are trying to be careful and cautious,This person seems to be trying to be silent, quiet and gentle, it's almost as if they are trying really hard not to wake me up... I remain still, not wanting to disturb whoever this is.

The person is now standing next to the bed , I could feel this person staring at me. I remain still, pretending to be unconscious. Then another person come into the room they walk toward the person that first came in and standing next to them.

"I already took care of the burn mark on their neck I figured out this person is another one that will be important to you"

"thank you venomse you are a really a reliable attendant, you may leave now I would like to be alone with N'doul"

"okay I also bring your food and N'doul food,i may leave now"

"thank you"

The person called venomse walk out of the room and I was now alone with this person which I assume was a girl. I feel like I heard her voice before.. Could it be (y/n)? I thought.

She then put something on the table beside my bed which I assume was the food venomse bring. I could feel she took a sit beside my bed on a chair and began eating her food after awhile she was done eating and put the supposed empty plate on the table.

"hmm...when are you going to wake up I'm sure you're starving" she poked my cheek she surely act like a child sometime.

I moved my hand and hold her hand that was poking my cheek. I could feel she tensed probably shocked that I no longer unconscious. I began speaking
"why did you not kill me? "

(Back to your pov)

"well I said this before but I think you should live...well I do know you killed your self using your stand .. but I avoided that " you smiled at him even though he can't see it.

"are you going to interrogate me and put lord dio at a disadvantage?" he hold your hand a bit roughly.

"absolutely not I just want you to stay with me and live a peaceful live and also you're no longer working under dio"

"I don't have a purpose to live anymore if I didn't work under lord dio , He was the first and only person to make me feel from the bottom of my heart that I did not wish to die by his hand. He was so powerful, deep, large, and beautiful. And he was the first in this world to acknowledge my worth. I waited so long to meet him. I have no fear of death, but... I feared that he might cast aside and kill me, Evil needs a savior as well..."