chapter 47 cleaning ?

⌐╦╦═─ hello fellow earthlings ..Please leave some funny comments it may boost me with motivation .. Also I am very sorry to have not updated the story.. I had a feeling that I should take this book down since I don't find it interesting to do anymore... But until then I'll continue doing this story..

You woke up the next day being wrapped in several blanket, you sit up  rubbing your eyes looking around your bedroom not seeing Esidisi nor Iggy, Esidisi probably brought Iggy with him to the gods realm you thought. You looked at the time it was 11 am.

From outside your bedroom, you could hear some rummaging and objects being moved. You grumbled remembering the blonde Vampire, deciding to ignore the sound you opened the poket dimension and took out Anubis and fixed him And put him back into the poket dimension.A few minutes later, the rumpling from outside your room stopped .

You heard a couple of knock on your door making you raise an eyebrow at least he didn't just barged in like you thought he would. You let out a yawn and opened the door seeing Dio, he was holding something  to show you.

He ignored your messy figure and spoke "look at this. "He showed you a small figurine, a little action figure that looked like your Stand. "Is this yours?"

You took it examining it, it's definitely look like susanoo, probably God works from the (l/n) foundation that she make. "yes mine"

"Hm. Very interesting, it looks a lot like your Stand, even down to the little details. How did you manage to make something like this?" he asked and slightly leaning on the door frame, he had already taken care of himself while you were asleep.

"With my power duh?" thats probably a good answer how else would God created this you thought and raised your palm creating an action figures of The World out of thin air on your palm and handed it to him.

He took it and looks at it impressed, "hm... this is a very good reproduction of my stand. This... is even one of my favorite poses. I didn't think you could create something this great. I admire your work. " he spoke nonchalantly.

"Mm Kay now go away" you tried closing the door to leave him with his little the world figurines when he stopped you.

"Hm. How impolite. But, I must say, this figurine is really impressive. I wonder if you could do the same with my full figure." He looked at you expectantly, he wouldn't let go of your door until he got what he wanted.

You sighed in frustration and just created another figurine based on him , He took the figure and admired it for a moment, "now go away.." you tried closing the door again.

He tried to look through the gap of the door before it fully closed, trying to see if you were doing some funny business with your stands. As the door closed he scoffed ,he could of just smashed the door open but decided to respect your desire to have some peace. "Ok, ok, if I'm bothering you then I'll leave. But... how are you going to spend your time here in your home then?" he is interested in how you're going to react.

"I'll just do my stuff while ignoring you! " You yelled from inside your room. He started to laugh, amused when you yelled from your room. "You can try all you want to ignore me. But I'm right here, in your safe space , in your home. I'm going to keep eating, I'm going to use your bathroom and your shower, I will make myself really comfortable in your home. But you can't just ignore me. You and I are both connected , we will have to talk, eventually."

You just scoffed ignoring him, So he went back towards the living room unbeknown to you that your stuff from the (l/n) foundation that they had helped you packed nicely and brought to your new home neatly was now all out of the box . He was busy looking through your stuff while you were sleeping last night. So he was now making himself comfortable in your sofa while ignoring the mess he had just make, He puts the two figurines you gave him on the table and was now reading some book he found from the boxes.