chapter 53

Hostage or not sometime it's nice being held. 🫂

The moment Josuke yelled your name, time has stopped moving. You had used time stop using Za Warudo, during those stopped time you had removed Josuke memories and implanted a new fake memories into his head. Then time start moving again as you went back to your original position.

Josuke then pointed accusingly at you, "(Y/N)! Why did your stand punch me?? "

"I'm sorry Josuke you should have knocked rather then just barged in.. " you said giving him an apologetic look, " most of my stand is really protective of me so they thought you were an intruder." you added patting his shoulder.

He slumped back on the couch, with a sweat drop. " Haha.. guess it's my fault then."

You give him an apologetic smile,
" yeah uh, it's okay. I should have a better control of my stand too, so I'm sorry. "

He looked around the living room which is pretty dark and totally ignoring the part where you covered your figurines with curtains, then he looked at N'doul , Anubis and Iggy who was still chewing lazily on his food. " are they your roommates?are your parents home?"

You scratched your head, " Yeahh they are my roommates and Umm... no... My parents is not here...."

"Why are all the windows blocked by curtains, you a vampire or something?" Josuke asked another question, jokingly, of course.

"One of my other roommate, has a pretty severe sun allergy." You explained.

Josuke nodded, "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." and took in what you had just said, "wait you have other roommates other then these two here? ".

"It's fine and yeah he's in his room right now.. " you shrugged.

"I see, Uhm I'm not trying to judge someone by their style but does your roommate really like dog or something?" he said gesturing to the Egyptian God who was currently stuffing sweets in his mouth.

" I'm not (Y/N) roommate, I'm her stand and this is my real head. " said Anubis licking his thumb, " I'm Anubis, well I'm not actually her stand but still count as one. "

The high school student looked as bit shocked and speechless. "O-Oh! You're her stand too?" He then looked toward N'doul, and pointed toward the blind man. "i-is he.."

"I am not her stand however I do have a stand of my own" N'doul said summoning Geb. "I am N'doul and I am one of her roommate." he added and tapped his cane. "I am also blind"

Josuke nodded and then pointed to the dog who was now in your arms, "and who might this little fellow be?"

"This is Iggy." you said as Josuke hesitantly gave the dog a pat on the head. Iggy didn't even resist. He was too old to fight about stuff like that anymore.

Josuke's eyes then landed on a book shelf lined up against the wall,your manga collection, and amongst all your manga, only one caught his attention. "Huh, you must really like this... Pink Dark Boy? You have like every volume. Is it any good?"

You just nodded, "They're pretty interesting, I suppose. The Mangaka is really good at making their characters feel realistic."

Josuke lit up when he saw the line up of gaming consoles surrounding your TV, "No way!" He stood up from the couch and immediately took a seat on the rug and pulled open one of the nearby drawers to scour through all your games. "You really do have
them all. Even limited editions?! How do you afford all this?"

You sat down next to him, after handling Iggy to N'doul. "I've been debating whether or not to tell you this, but you'll likely find out eventually anyway. Have you ever heard of the Speedwagon Foundation and the (L/N) foundation?"