Chapter 57

Random bullsh*t go!

You stared at the rock that now had a more face-like appearance. " Dang he became moai emoji pftt."

Jotaro sighed, knowing you had seen this coming. " I wanted to get a bit more out of him.."

Josuke looked at Jotaro confused, "Huh? You actually believed the crap he was saying?"

Jotaro shook his head, "It wasn't crap. Not only did he mention a Stand arrow, but he mentioned Dio as well. Didn't you listen to the thing that jump out of (Y/N)'s pocket at all. That's Dio."

"Yes, yes. It is I, Dio!" Proclaimed the vampire as his name had been uttered again. He popped his tiny head out of your pocket as he smithed at the thoroughly annoyed Kujo. "And come on, Jotaro. Don't be so angry. We're all friends here." He tilted his head to look at Josuke, "And you're that old geezer's little mist-" he stopped himself, and batted his eyelashes innocently, "Son. You're Joseph's son."

(bro be talking as if he didn't have a mistake of his own)

You gestured towards the vampire as you talked to the Freshman, "Well, he's been a nuisance to the Joestars around one hundred years."

The vampire pouted , "Hey, that's not a very nice thing to say... I thought we were fixing our relationship."

"We killed him around ten years ago." Added Jotaro. "But as you can see, he has still managed to persist. Fucking hell. Can you make him go away now, (Y/N). I'm tired of seeing his stupid face."

He pouted again, albeit it in a somewhat mocking way, "Jotaro, can't you see I'm just trying to get along with everyone? But since I suppose I should take your opinion into consideration as well, I shall see myself out." With flick of his blonde locks he made himself back into your pocket.

Jotaro called up a Taxi to go back over to his Hotel as you helped Josuke clean up around his house a bit before he'd eventually call for his mom and grandpa to come back over. When done you exchanged a goodbye with the Freshman and walked down the sidewalk that would eventually lead back to your home.

You didn't really mind the rain, but the fact that you are now shivering as if it was snowing irritate you, you can't wait to go back to your cozy hot house. You were sure that N'doul, Anubis and Iggy were probably worried about you not coming home for three days. Hopefully they were still okay. Shivering and dying to the cold you were about to summon Esidisi.

When sudenly the water drizzling atop your head came to a stop, you glanced over to see Kira holding an umbrella above both of your heads. He must have gotten out of work only recently. I keep meeting him dang am I going to be his hand girlfriend..? You thought and shudder..

"What are you doing out in weather like this?" Asked the man with a faint smile on his face. Not a speck of water had made it on his suit. Impressive. "You'll catch a cold."

"Oh, I'm not too worried about that. And I'm just heading home." You explained while waving a hand in the general direction of your house.

"Well, I can drive you there, if you'd like. There's no need for you to make things more My car is just around the corner up ahead. You rubbed the back of your neck, "Well, I wouldn't want to get your car soaked." . Actually I just don't want you to blow me up, you thought to yourself.

"I always have few towels in the trunk just in case. You could just sit on those."

The two of you rounded the corner, "I suppose it's fine, then." you said with hesitation.

His car was parked underneath a roof so Yoshikage was quick to close his umbrella and give it a light shake. He unlocked his car and opened up the trunk. You just watched him feeling somewhat awkward as he placed towels along the passenger seat. Once you took a seat he closed the door and walked around to the other side.