chapter 46

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

Iggy woke up from his slumber  and immediately let out a low growl upon noticing the familiar presence within your home. He turned to look at you who stand beside the window, then followed your gaze now looking at Dio in the shadows. He growled more as he slowly walk toward you standing protectively In front of you. You turned to the window looking outside seeing the sunset eventually swallowed by the cloud, then you closed the window.

"you ! " you pointed accusingly at him, "you're supposed to be dead! We defeated you! "

" You fool this is what you got for stealing my stand " he healed his burning skin, and crosses his arm.  "You thought you had defeated me, but you have been wrong! I have always survived. I have always been alive. No crusader can defeat me, not even God such as yourself!" he then stood imposingly. " Your house, your safe heaven , your comfort place, no longer belongs to you, it belongs to me weather you like it or not, now be quiet or I'll hurt that precious dog of your" he stated blankly.

You summoned your stand susanoo and attacked him with katana slicing his torso, only for the same wound to appear on your torso too. "what the heck I thought if I attacked you I wouldn't have to get the same effect?!"

He rolled his eyes then looked at you disdainfully. " such a God you are, you don't even know how your power work, you intending to take my stand but you now also stuck with me. " he laughed, "even without my stand i can still see your stand, we're connected, Our souls are connected and whatever you do to me, you will also get damaged." he stated blankly.

"but when I stab you earlier I didn't get the same wound.. "you expectantly look at him waiting for an explanation.

"don't look at me its your own mistakes for not thinking of the possibility of taking someone stand" he shrugged, Iggy went to bit his ankle, he was about to kick the dog when kars appear and took the dog in his arm.

You hissed feeling the same pain on your ankle. " ugh vampire Moron " you rubbed your ankle. "I'll get rid of you somehow! "

Dio scoffed, "I'm not a moron now enough of your babbling and stay quiet. "

Kars slapped his head harshly,  as you also stumbled on your feet.  " sorry
(y/n) " Susanoo helped you to stand still. "it's fine.. "

Kars then looked at dio, " you're the one who supposed to stay silent you're in her home! It's dark enough outside so get out " kars  was about to kick him but you immediately restrained him by doing so, as you just grabbed dio's arm and pulled him to the front door opening it as you pushed him out only for  a barrier of some sort preventing him to get out. 

"okay what the fuck" you said as you get out of the house making him fall face first on the floor outside. Then you went inside immediately running into the house as dio got shot back into your house almost hitting you before kars stopped his flying body and dropped him on the floor.

Dio is already fade up being treated very poorly,  as he stood up dusting him self off. " just accept it already you couldn't get rid of me!. To be honest I don't exactly want to go out of your home, I want to stay here with you. And I will stay, wether you like it or not. "

"ugh what?! No!  You almost killed all of my companion and now I'm stuck with you! " you tried pushing him out through your door only for the same barrier to stop him.

"Well, I didn't kill them so it's fine. They defeated me by using their brain which I respect. But you, you've attacked a much more intelligent being than you and somehow managed to survive. I have an interest in you. And yes, you will be stuck with me for the foreseeable future." he stated blankly while smirking , kars was about to punch his face,when you unsummon both of your stand as Iggy swiftly land on the floor beside you.