chapter 64

Broo I got robbed and recently got into an accident while on a motorcycle 💀

Instead of appearing in the void like you did when Hajun took control of your body, you appeared in the gods realm. You were currently sitting on top of the kotatsu table dumbfounded, your stands and venomse looking at you a bit surprised. And just like in the void a television looking screen was present in the room, showing everyone your controlled body walking into an under construction building.

"That was unexpected. " You said, looking at the screen then at the others, " And uh.. Hello?"

Venomse greeted you bowing his head a little, " Hello (Y/N), you appeared out of thin air instead of coming through a portal,  is this a new way of you coming here? ".

You scooted off of the table and stand on your feet, about to ruffled his hair only for your hand to pass through his head instead. " eh.. " . You tried patting his head again only for the same results.

Kars stood up and tried to grab your shoulder only for his hand to also pass through your body, he looked at his hand then looked at you, " What happened? ".

You looked at the floating screen, " I think a stand ability is controlling me right now.. When Hajun took control I appeared in his void room and this same television is also there.. ". You replied now looking at him.

"Who's that? " Wamuu said pointing at the screen.

An officer with a pink hair were approaching you, he was holding an unconscious Boingo like a sack of potatoes. And he was also holding the manga. The officer proceeded to drop Boingo on the ground and began undressing both you and Boingo.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What is he doing?! " You said as you looked at the floating screen. "Stop him!!" you added panicking.

Your stands quickly tried to get out like they did when they are fighting with you as your stand, but nothing happened. " I can't! " screamed Esidisi.

" We're stuck! " added Susannoo.

" The human is putting your clothing on the kid! " Pointed Santana.

"What do you mean you can't?? " you said, " Oh my God what is he doing???!" You screamed as the officer then just left you to walk away with only your bra and pantie ,you are also holding a gun which was given by the officer.

" Oh my God!! " you scream as the screen left the officer and Boingo ,now only following your half naked controlled body.

Za Warudo offered you a cookie to calm you down, you sighed and about to take it from his hand only for your hand to pass through it.

" I can't even eat?! " you screamed frustrated, then you remembered something, " oh sh*t, Dio is in my pocket in that clothing Boingo is wearing! ".

Your face paled ,hoping Dio didn't do anything to Boingo, but you were also hoping for him to teach that officer a lesson. You sighed as you watched the floating screen with your stands and venomse.

Back to Hol horse in the dumpster, he eventually get himself out after struggling for awhile. " That Damn Josuke... Where'd he run off to?! " he said looking to the side.

Then he run towards where he thinks you and Josuke went, " More importantly, why (Y/N) got the comic book?! " he said as he run faster.

After running for awhile he looked at the three watch on his arm, " It's gettin' late.. " he said quietly, then a loud clock sound came outta no where making him look around in panic.

After the clock sound stopped he looked back at his watch, " It broke? " Then he got some flashbacks about the battle between the crusaders and Dio, he grabbed his hat snapping out of it, " Why'd I just remember that? I've got a bad feeling about this.. "