chapter 37

Heyya! ⸜₍ ˍ́˱˲ˍ̀ ₎⸝

Smoke began to swirl around behind Vanilla Ice again as his stand Cream took form. Vanilla moved over a large vase so it rested in front of him. "Please accept this!" vanilla shouted as his Stand raised its arm and swung down on vanilla neck. Blood sprayed out of the wound and his body moved onto the vase letting the pottery catch all his red life liquid. Eventually, he collapsed to the floor next to his severed head.

Dio seemed almost impressed as he approached vanilla body. "You severed your own head... that makes me happy." He sauntered on over to the body, his currently bare feet not making any noise upon touching the ground, "But, Vanilla Ice... I cannot accept blood from someone of your caliber."

You just watched this happened with a crossed arm not impressed at all since you already seen the same thing in the show but it's quite scary seeing if happen in front of your eyes.

The vampire crouched down next to the body, brushing a hand through his blonde hair as he looked at your face that didn't seem to have the expression he wanted to see, "I guess you already seen this happening too? Couldn't you at least admit that it was amusing?."

"you want me to clap my hands or something? Is that it?" you stated blankly.

He scoffed at you then looked back at vanilla ice body as he tilted his head a bit looking at the blood that still seeping out onto the stone floor. "Albeit a bit messy, even though he tried to catch it in the vase. What a pain. I suppose I'll have to ask someone to clean that up later." He stood back up, "You see, (y/n), as you already know, I'd much rather have my final drink be someone of the Joestar bloodline. It'd be almost poetic, don't you think?"

"mmm sure.. " you shrugged.

He then cut open his wrist and let the blood poor into Vanilla Ice's neck.
"you already know this but I'm saying it anyway, I'm turning him into a vampire , He will regain life from my blood."

You nodded a bit annoyed, "Yes, I know. You didn't have to keep saying as I already know. "

Vanilla's eyes suddenly shot wide open and he cut off the vampire, "Lord Dio..."

"It truly is best to have your own body. It's immediately compatible. I will leave them to vou. Vanilla Ice." replied Dio.

The smoky substance reappeared behind Vanilla Ice, "Lord Dio, I will live up to your expectations. I shall eliminate them all without fail." His Stand then took its shape. Cream then  inhaled its user in through its mouth. It then proceeded to bend its limbs and eat itself before disappearing entirely in an invisible sphere. The invisible sphere goes out as it made a circle in the bedroom wall.

Dio let out a sigh, "I've told him so many times to just leave through the door. I had thought he might have learned when he left earlier, but it seems I was incorrect in that assumption."

The wound on his arm had already healed as he strode back over to you. He grabbed a strand of your hair and rubbed it between his fingers, "I apologize for our first time meeting to be so short. But I'm going to go do some preparation and do a quick change of clothes. "

You shrugged not really caring about what he's planning to do . "Mm sure whatever "

He then stepped away and turned his back to you, "Nukesaku, you can keep watch over her, right?" who's this nukesaku guy again? You thought.

A man adorning a tiger print taqiyah stuck his head in through the hole in the wall Vanilla Ice had left behind. "Y-Yes. Of course, Lord Dio." Before you could even blink, the blonde vampire was gone. The rather short man fully entered the room, the candle light giving you a better look at his attire. From his green lipstick to his breastplate. Then it clicked it's the guy who have a woman face on the back of his head.