special

1 minute = 1 hour

Not new year related story but Happy new year 😀🎉🎉

You were tired and tell the crusaders that your going to be away for a few minutes in the gods realm. Saying goodbye to them, you went to the gods realm.

You came in a perfect time too because, It was almost night time in the gods realm and you we're walking around the halls heading towards your room, You didn't bother to check on the pillarmen and susanoo, you we're exhausted and needed a goodnight sleep.

You spot your room and sigh in relief "I can finally sleep!"

But before your hand reaches the handle a arm grabs you by the waist,trows you on they're muscular shoulder and runs to the other direction.

You extend your hand towards your door as tears stream down your face "my room!!!"

"I'm sorry (y/n) but I have a surprise for you!" Your capturer says.

"This better be important Santana!!"you yell out and cross your arms.

Of course you love them they're your favorite character after all, but sometimes they seems to don't know when to leave you alone. What could possibly be important he wanted to show you? Couldn't he wait until tomorrow when it's day time?

You needed your sleep Damn it :")

After a while you feel Santana come to halt in front of a door and he opens it,walking in slowly making sure that you don't hit your head.

"We're here!" He exclaims excitedly.

He gently sets your smaller form on the floor and you look around to see that you are in his room.(yes your stands have their own room)

"Ohh you wanted to sleep with me is that the surprise? Alright then lets sleep. "you went to sit on his bed.

He let's out a chuckle and shaking his head.

You gives him a confused look, what is the surprise then, you decide to ask  "Alright you kidnapping big guy,why are we here?" You ask your so called kidnapper.

"Just go to the bathroom" he says innocently, and pointed toward his bathroom.

You stood up and went in front of the bathroom door" i swear to me , if it's a Cockcrach.." You said faintly,making the man burst out laughing.

A strong ass god like you is afraid of Cockcrach...

"No no of course not" he say as he pushes your tiny frame towards the bathroom.

Once inside you see a familiar blond haired guy in the tub filled with bubbles.

"Wamuu?" You question in disbelief.

"(Y/n)?"

"What's going on here are...didn't you have your own bathroom?"

"...."

"Oh wamuu, can I tell her?" Santana ask ,making the blonde sigh.

"Fine go ahead"

Santana explains that Wamuu shower won't work so he came to ask if he could use his so of course Santana agreed and let him in.

"Then why am I here" you ask.

"While Wamuu was in the bathtub I thought that maybe you would like to have bubble bath together? And of course to tell you that Wamuu shower isn't working so you could fix it with your power later"

You raised an eyebrow  "Really? I wouldn't mind bubble bathing together ,Is it like a payment for fixing the shower? " you said .

A blush starts to form on Wamuu face at the thought of you being in a bath tub with him... (The tub is bigg bigggg don't worry)

"I-i Uhh" he stutter out.

"I'll take that as a yes"

You stripped down to your sport bra and short pant and jump in the tub making it plash at the blushing blonde,Santana jumped in as well.

"Wamuu let me scrub your hair!!" You demanded.

The blond just looks at you and when his eyes started going downward he looks somewhere else.

"Go ahead" he mumbles and turns his back towards you.

Happily you scrub the blonde hair as Santana scrubs yours.

After a while you all start to splash water at each other until eventually your funs was ruined , because a certain someone's so happens to walk by and hear the commotion.

"What is the meaning of this!?" Kars said sternly making the men in the tub gulp, susanoo behind him taking picture.

Unfazed by this you look at him give a smile to the ultimate being "Oh kars, susanoo come join us, the water is just fine" you flash them a wink.

"Im afraid i must refuse" said susanoo, who went out of the bathroom.

"(Y/N)..." Quickly Kars pick you up with ease and leaves the bathroom with you over his shoulder.

"Bye guys I had fun" you wave at them. Kars send you to your room telling you to change, and do what you come here for 'Sleep'.

Knowing he was jealous, and of course he wouldn't admit it, you offered him to accompany you sleeping, and of course he'd agree.

Waking up you found yourself being sandwiches by Kars and Esidisi.

"....."

Susanoo: *took a picture*

Yeeee ✺◟( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)◞✺