Chapter 59

I was busy during those pass day until Christmas sorry :"D .....

As the battle end you put Anubis sword back beside your waist giving it a good job pat on the hilt.

"Man, Okuyasu's brother was a pretty great danger." Mumbled Josuke, "Come one (Y/N), Koichi. Let's get the hell out of here."

"You can head out if you want, I need to get that bow and arrow. I think I know where he hid them if I remember correctly..." You put a hand on the staircase's railing and made your way up.

Koichi tried to urge Josuke to follow, "We should help her find the arrow. I was able to survive being hit because the two of you were there, but if someone else is hit they might die! Someone in this town could be killed by that arrow!"

You glanced behind you, "You aren't too hurt, though, are you Josuke?"

He shrugged, "You took most of the hits for me, so I'm probably better of than I would've been. What was up with your wounds, anyway? Is it an extension of your Stand ability or something?" He took a step up, not liking the loud creaking sound that reverberated through the house. "And I guess their dad just isn't home right now. Let's just hurry and snap that arrow in half and then get out of here."

You peaked through the crack of the door separating you from the attic, "I think I see it on the far wall." There was a growl accompanied by a loud rustling and scratching against the floor boards.

"I think this was a bad idea. There's something in there." Whispered Josuke. You could barely make out heavy looking chains.

"Do you think it's a dog?" Squeaked out Koichi. "That can't be a human, right?"

You put a hand on the door, "it's a human... Well used to look like a human..." You pushed it open at an agonizingly slow pace.

Koichi grabbed your arm, "Wait! I'm scared! Maybe we shouldn't..."

"I'll just do it quickly, don't worry Koichi." You shook away his hold, "it won't harm anyone..." You went to shove the door open this time, only for a green appendage to latch around your wrist and pull you into the room. Josuke and Koichi grabbed your ankles, the two of them seeming more scared than you.

Crazy Diamond punched at the arm, green goo now splattering around the room and onto you. "I-I didn't mean to chop it off..."

You plucked the severed hand from your wrist, as It ran across the room and huddled in a corner, whimpering to itself as it's arm grew back with rather astonishing speed. It walked into the light barely peaking through the boards and snatched its hand to begin consuming it while back in the corner.

"Wh-What the heck is that creature?" Asked Josuke with his body pressed against the door to keep his distance,
"I can't believe that thing's been living near my house..." Koichi seemed ready to vomit.

"Looks like you finally saw the thing you weren't supposed to see." A still very injured blonde Nijimura entered the room through a different door. His breathing erratic from the climb up stairs, "The thing right there... is our dad." He shimmied along the wall, now within arms reach of the bow and arrow, "My dad needs these." He took them off the wall and held them tightly against his chest, "I want to find a Stand user for my dad's sake. That's why I can't let anyone else have this bow and arrow or destroy them, no matter what!"

"Is it some sort of disease?" Questioned Josuke.

"Disease? No." He glared at the green creature, "My dad's perfectly healthy, and he's got an appetite. But he just keeps moaning and he doesn't recognize me as his son."

You took a step towards the creature,
"You're looking for someone who can kill him, right?"

Josuke raised an eyebrow, "Why would he want that? Surely he's looking for someone who can fix his father."