chapter 24 submarine

˚∧_∧   +        —̳͟͞͞💗
(  •‿• )つ  —̳͟͞͞ 💗         —̳͟͞͞💗 +
(つ  <                —̳͟͞͞💗
|  _つ      +  —̳͟͞͞💗         —̳͟͞͞💗 ˚
'し´

As the submarine was moving under the sea, you slowly wake up feeling a little stinging pain on your shoulder,adjusting to the light you opened your eyes seeing venomse your attendant cleaning your wound, sitting up straight you looked around the surrounding expecting to be in the god realm , only to see you were in the submarine,curious on how venomse get out from the god realm you ask him " umm, how did you come here? "He move a step away from you as  he bowed before replying " i come here by the help of susanoo" you look at him confused "did he create a portal to let you out? He can do that??" He stand up straight as he does the thingking motion " he didn't,he come to me for help as he become my armour and took me out just like how he always get out to fight with you,i don't understand how it's work but that how " he explained to you.

You nodded at him as you looked at your not bandaged wound. Venomse realize this and quickly say " i didn't put a bandage on you since it would be useless you're going to heal your body anyway, but i did clean it so it won't get infected. " you lifted up your right hand to him gesturing for him to lower his head, he did as you pat his head gently," thanks,for taking care of me venomse " .you stopped patting his head as he stand up straight again, flustered a little as he avoided looking at your eyes " i was only doing my job, and you should heal your body now"

You smiled at his behavior as you heal your body including all of your internal injuries, just as you did that you immediately fall down on your bed laying , you haven't eat anyway and you did use a little of your power back then when fighting with cameo and healing your body plus transferring other wound onto you would use a lot of energy. Venomse looked at you worriedly as he panicked a little " i-i did a lot of cooking back in the god realm and put them in the a bento box , please eat them! " he bowed. You smiled weakly at him as you use the last of your energy creating a little dimension portal taking the bento box out , you sit up a little as you called out your stand susanoo you waved bye bye at venomse as he bowed at you one last time, susanoo understanding his job he became venomse stand and fade away together with him. You opened the bento box as you eat and gaining energy from it.

After awhile you teleported to the other crusader. Just as Polnareff leaned over the Egyptian's shoulder as he put a hand on the wheel, "Hey, can you drive this thing, Avdol?"

Avdol waved his finger, "Tsk, tsk. No problem."

"I can drive it, too!" Mentioned the Joestar, excitedly.

"You're not driving this thing." Grumbled Jotaro who was sitting around a small, round table. "I'm not letting you crash us again."

Joseph scoffed, "My grandson is so harsh."

You walked closer to the group,as you said "Well, he does have a point..."

Everyone looked at you, except avdol who was controlling the submarine, Joseph run to you as he hugged you lifting you up" (Y/N) ! You're fine again! "

He put you down on your feet, as Polnareff also come and hugged you tight " I'm sorry (y/n) it's all because of me you passed out"

Jotaro pull you away from him as he swipe away the non existent dirt on your shoulder " we all agreed to not let you heal a not fatal wound, from now on you will only heal when we are only seriously injured, do you understand ? "He finished as he looked at you seriously.

Kakyoin patted your head " yes from now on you don't have to heal our injury that is not life threatening, we're strong you know just a simple wound won't kill us, plus we don't want you fainting when there an enemy"