chapter 14

Jingle bell ,
JoJo smells,
Kakyoin laid an egg,
Bloody two-shoes,
They're bound to lose,
When the villains get their say,
HEY!

I was writing this on night Christmas .. But i don't have a special story ideas ... Le continue the chapter

~~~~~~~~~~

"We should go find the others." Said Kakyoin. So the four of you began walking to where you had come from before the whole thing happened.

You didn't get very far before someone stopped you. That someone being Hol Horse, "Hold it!" So you all glanced back to look at the cowboy. "I finally caught up with you guys." He laughed as he brought out his Stand, twirling the gun around his fingers before settling on the handle and then tossing it to his other hand. "Why are you walking so slow? If you're gonna run, run like your lives depend on it. Right, Mr. J. Geil?" He fired his Stand and broke a glass bottle. "Better say your prayers. You're life ends here! So act like this is the end and come right at us! Show us what you've got, damn it! Right, Mr. J. Geil?" He started shooting the windows.

Polnareff stepped on one of the glass shards with his boot, crushing it to even tinier pieces. This caused Hol
Horse to become worried, "Hey, are you listening, Mr. J. Geil?!"

Polnareff moved closer to Hol Horse, "I don't think he's listening anymore." He pointed a pair of finger guns at the enemy, "He's rather busy right now.... since he's being sentenced in Hell!" He brought out Silver Chariot.

Hol Horse shook his head, not believing the words, "Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Don't try to pull that nonsense! Bluffing won't work on me! There's no way you can beat him! Even I don't Stand a chance against the invincible Hanged Man! Polnareff, your jokes suck."

"The piece of shit's body is just two or three thousand meters that way." Spoke the French man while pointing behind Hol Horse. "Want to take a look?"

Hol Horse had a change of heart and began to sprint in the suggested direction, "Okay, I will."

"Hey! You're running away?!" Shouted Polnareff, not believing the guy actually listened. The three of them quickly chased after him,while Hajun just walked, knowing he'll get stopped. It happened and the guy got punched and collapse to the ground while trying to turn a corner.

Kakyoin gasped, "Mr. Joestar! Jotaro!"

Joseph unfolded his arms, "We saw a pool of blood,i guess it's were you all we're fighting, but who's blood is it ?" You all turned to look at Hol Horse who was still on the ground.

" it's (y/n) blood she was stabbed in the back after saving Mr. Avdol from the man with two right hands, she also got shoot by Hol Horse's bullet, she was dead for a moment until Hajun took over. So what shall we do with him?" Asked Kakyoin, referring to hol horse.

Hajun spoke up, "I'll give him Devine retribution" He walked slowly towards the frightened man as drill appeared on his right hand "Heaven piercing demon drill!" Before he could do anything, he got pushed by a woman,the women intent to knock him down but he didn't budge, so the woman cling onto his right hand instead.

"Please run, sir Hol Horse!" Shouted the lady.

Hajun was irritated, he been wanting to use some of his skill, and this bitch interfere"How dare you mortal"

She sounded desperate, "I don't know what's going on, but I'm always thinking of you! That is my reason to live! Please run! Hurry!"

Hajun certainly wasn't happy, he's guinea pig running away "you mortal, stop clinging into my arm" He shook his arm, trying to get her off, " Damn you human why you let my guinea pig run away.."