chapter 13

(┛✧Д✧))┛yah!

After you were shot,  somehow the shot knocked you out and you were now in an empty void as a television looking screen was in front of you, showing you what was happening after you passed out. "Shit did i fucking died again?! " you said as you rubbed your forehead .

Not hearing a replay you decide to watch the floating screen. "Damn a popcorn would be nice while watching these" as you said that , a full cup of popcorn🍿, appeared on your lap, "....." not complaining you began eating the popcorn while watching the scene in front of you.

_______________

Hol Horse gave a dry chuckle as he stared at your body, " i heard somewhere that she was a god, and yet she died in an instant " The cigarette he had been smoking fell from his lips onto the ground. He crushed it into the dirt with his boot, "Well, the end of someone's life is usually a pretty sudden curtain call. It's probably normal to die without being able to say goodbye. It may seem as though I'm talking as though I know everything, but..."

Polnareff wiped his tears away with a swift movement from his arm. His anger was evident as he stomped towards the one who had shot you.

Avdol stood up, "Polnareff! Please, don't let him get to you! Do you still not understand? I told you not to fight by yourself! And you ignored that... You wanted to get revenge, even if it meant dying with your enemy. Me and (Y/N) followed you because that worried us , and this is what happened!"

Polnareff grit his teeth, "So what am I suppose to do?"

"We need to fall back for now " Kakyoin said.

Polnareff stood still, "(y/n) was cruelly stabbed in the back. My sister was killed without resistance. You want me to hold these regrets inside and run away?!"

As he said that, your once unconscious body sit up and began standing up slowly, your body heal itself. Your eyes were now white with a black sclera. Two big horn began growing on both side of your head.

Your body shook your head, fighting the dizziness, cause of the shot. With a deeper voice "Devine retribution come " . Everyone was speechless, your once dead body now alive again.

Polnareff turn to look at you "wha- wha - what the heck "

Avdol who seemed to caught on what was happening said " what happened to (y/n) "

Your eyes scanned his tanse posture, " she is resting , she will come back once i helped finished her task, which is helping you all her human friend , my name is Hajun"

"Alright so, what do you want to do.. I mean what the hell- what are you? " Kakyoin struggling to ask question.

Hajun clenched his fist " i my self do not know. . .. However.. I think i want to try these power now...however seeing as what might happen in this near future..i will help you retreat.." Hajun said the last line kinda with a disappointment voice.

"She's right. Even if she's not (y/n) right now we should believe in her. Don't jump into a fight where you'll die! That's what Mr. Avdol was trying to tell you." Spoke Kakyoin, trying his best to stop the French man from making any rash decisions.

Hol Horse who was also shocked, began speaking " That startled me.. Shit , what the hell is that thing....? Is that thing really a god...? " seeing as you haven't made your move yet, Hol Horse tried to fuel Polnareff's anger instead . He waved him over, "Hey! Come on, l'il Pol Pol."

Polnareff's fist tightened as he glared at the cowboy-like man. His whole body shook with rage, "Why, you..."

Your body began to change in size, as you began approaching Polnareff, Hajun hold his hand.