chapter 52

No pencil.. No pen.. But you always draw my attention

You woke up early today which is rare and you had just hung up after Josuke called you saying he'd like to come over later this evening, so you telled him your address as he then thanked you and would be there later

You decided to wait for his arrival in the living room, probably playing Minecraft while you do so. Upon walking into the living room, you were not expecting to see Dio to be holding a broken figurine which he picked up from the floor.

As the both of you make an eyes contact, he was about to explain himself when you suddenly appear in front of him. You punched his head with your bare hand bashing through his skull making his body slammed over to the couch, you were blinded by rage that you had forgotten you'd get the same impact. So your head also got bashed open making you fall forward flat on the floor.

"fu*k.." you said faintly, your vision was blurry and you know you're going to pass out soon. So you crawled yourself to the Vampire, who was currently trying to run away from you by crawling too. He flinched when you grab his leg preparing for the worst, only for you to heal him and then yourself before you passed out.

A throbbing pain could be felt in your head. You opened your eyes to see several people serounding you, and most of them are some familiar faces you know. You sit up from the couch, "Oh my god" you said shocked as you looked at everyone faces.

Sudenly a man in a suit bow his head with a smile. "Glad to see you're awake, we are worried about you."

You quirk your brow at the man ,who is one of the person you don't know. They worried about me? These cosplayer? You don't remember going to a cosplay event , this is certainly wasn't a cosplay event since you seems to be in a stranger house."is this some sort of a prank?? "

Now they all give you a weird look, and already sensing that there is something wrong with you.

Now that you looked at everyone clearly, they kinda have a really great detail on their cosplay. But they don't seem to be joking with you. "This has to be a joke right? Am I on a Tv show?" This certainly make them looks at you more weirdly. "Don't get me wrong it's great to meet you guys but seriously where am i..."

"did you lost your memories?.." The person who cosplay as Wamuu spoke.

"You guys are funny... is Dio cosplayer here too? Dio is my favourite character," you murmur.

"What?!" They all say in unison.

Holding up your hands in surrender, you chuckle. "Don't get me wrong the characters you guys are cosplaying are amazing and you guys look great but come on... Dio is a pretty great character! Oh! And even Chiocolata!"

"Look here, I have no idea what you are on about but the mere fact you are searching for Dio now is unlike you.. " Said the person cosplaying as Kars, who had their eyes narrowed.