chapter 50

Bro 💀 I just realized (y/n) went from college student to a high school student I'm sorry 😭

So I tried eating this Mango + cheese yesterday and almost saw Jesus, IDK why my sister like eating them..

This is supposed to be Dio in yukata , he purposely choose the wrong size yukata to show his cake yeah

Two year later 1990, you woke up more groggy than usual. You snuggled up against the warmth behind you thinking it was Esidisi or any of your other stand until you feels a pair of fangs on your neck threatening to suck your blood if you move.

"Shhh... Just let me hold you like this." Whispered Dio. "We really need to talk about this, about us." You quickly turned around to face him. His hair was all messy . He leaned in closer till his nose touched yours. "It's been more than 3 years, and you have been ignoring me and only talked to me when needed to or when you have to go out... Don't you think it's time to give me another chance? You don't have to forgive me, I know that's too much to ask. But how can I prove myself to you if I'm not ever even given a chance? If I do anything you don't like, you can go back to ignoring me. I'm lonely while you always have fun with your stands, with N'doul and with Iggy, I'm always at my room or even if I join you wouldn't even bet an eye to me.. "

You were thinking how did he convinced your stands, N'doul and Iggy to stay away to talk to you like this, and you were wondering how long has he been in your room hugging you like this. You sighed defeated . "Fine." You didn't trust him by any means ,since his words is all just a cunning lie, but he did have a point.

You sit up from your position as he sat up as well, pressing his chest against your back as he helped untangle your messy locks. "I'm so happy, my darling (Y/N). You won't regret this~" But you already were regretting this.

Iggy immediately jumped up to his feet and went towards you jumping into your arms as he give nasty eyes at the Vampire who is following you out of the room, N'doul who was worried and looking guilty approached you. "I'm sorry (Y/N), Last night when Dio was sneaking in front of your door, I did tried to stop him me and Iggy did.. But he said he needed to talk to you as he said it was important.. " he  raised his arm and put his palm on yours cheek ,brushing it slightly with his thumb , " he didn't do anything to you right?"

You held the blind man hand giving it a gentle squeeze. " I understand and don't worry he didn't do anything to me." you said as you let go of his hand.

Dio gave a smile of mockery , "You know, I've been thinking about your relationship with your stands and my two servants that you had taken under your care, I was worried at first. Then after seeing that you never treated them lovingly like a lover , I can say that I had a chance to be with you. " he said as he smirked and leaned in kissing your neck which resulting in Iggy trying to bite his nose off.

You held Iggy thighly not wanting your nose to be ripped out too as you shoved Dio head away. "I know he makes you angry, Iggy. There's no way to just put everything he's done to us behind, but we'll just see how this goes. If he does anything to you, inform me immediately." The dog gave a curt nod before jumping down from your arm and laying back down on the couch with his eyes narrowed at Dio. "And N'doul , do tell me too if he did anything  to you inform to me immediately alright?". He nodded at that.