chapter 17

Steely Dan calmed him self once he heard your name, he hold your hand which was on his shoulder as he use his other hand to snake around your waist . He pulled you closer to him until his face was touching your side waist, "so is this (y/n) the one lord dio curious about? " he said as he rub his cheeks on your abdomen area "i can't lie you do look very stunning and beauty, why don't you left them and be with me steely dan". He say as he use his hand that was around your waist Motioninng it up and down your side.

Jotaro glared intently at Steely Dan, "Let go of her." The man ignored him. "Hey, Jackass! Don't try to act cool at a time like this. Even if you won't attack us, we're going to fight. "

Steely Dan smirked as he pulled you closer, "Do as you please. But none of you will even be able to lay a finger upon me, Steely Dan." As he said that ,Star Platinum gave him a solid punch to the gut, flinging him quite a distance away from you and into a window. At the same time, Joseph was flung back  as well. It was as if he had received the same damage.

"Joseph!" You rushed over to him, helping him back to his feet .

Steely Dan began to move from his position amidst the shards of glass, "You fool! I was still in the middle of my explanation. You were very close to killing your own grandfather." He stood up. "Listen carefully. Do you really think I appeared before you just to kill Enya? He spat out some blood.

"Y-You bastard..." Joseph stared at his gloved hand, now soaked with a crimson liquid. "You said you had the Stand of the Lovers' card, didn't you? W-What is that?!"

Steely Dan pointed at Joseph, "The battle has already begun, Mr. Joestar. You fools..." He wiped the blood off the corner of his mouth, "No matter how hard you look, you won't be able to find my Stand easily." He noticed a kid sweeping behind him, "Hey, brat. I'll give you a tip, so hit my leg with your broom." He flung a pink piece of paper and the kid caught it. "Hit me!"

The kid slammed the broom into the man's leg and Joseph screamed in pain. You helped steady him as he clutched his face and started to topple over, "I-It hurts! I don't know what's going on, but there's tremendous pain..."

Steely Dan mimicked Joseph's actions, placing his hands on his own cheeks, "You haven't figured it out. Joseph Joestar? My Stand goes inside the bodies of others. The moment Enya died, It entered your brain through your ear."

"What?" Exclaimed Joseph.

The enemy continued with his spiel, "Meaning, the Stand and myself are one and the same. If my Stand gets hurt, so do I, and vice versa. If you do much as scratch me, my Stand, which is within your brain, will react to my pain and suffering in that same moment by going berserk. It will inflict pain several times greater to the same part of your body. I'll say it once more... You will not be able to lay a single finger of your body. I'll say it once more... You will not be able to lay a single finger on me! Not to mention, The Lovers has taken Lord Dio's flesh bud into your body. It's growing within your brain. Just like Enya, it will eat you from the inside and you will die!"

The kid whacked Dan with the broom again, earning another pained howl from the old man. The child gave a small laugh and held it's hand out, waiting for more money. But Dan wasn't going to give him any, "When did I say you could strike me again?" His relaxed demeanor completely shifted as he turned around and punched the child, "You little brat!" The kid grabbed its broom and ran away as the man dusted his hand off on his pants. "Well, to be honest, my Stand, The Lovers, is very weak. It isn't powerful enough to move even a single Strand of hair... It is the world's weakest Stand. But... You don't need power to kill humans. Do you understand, Gentlemen?"

"If I were to be in a car accident, hit by a baseball, or even to trip and fall, Mr. Joestar... your body would suffer far greater damage than mine." Explained Steely Dan. He then cracked his knuckles.

The finger's on Joseph's left hand wriggled around crazily, "I-I can even feel pain in my artificial hand..."

Dan continued speaking, "And in ten minutes, your brain will be eaten through, and you will die like Enya." He gave a thumbs down.

Jotaro gripped the man by the front of his shirt, his own fist as well as his Stand's were ready to pummel the guy into the dirt. Kakyoin put an arm in between the two of them, "Jotaro, calm down! Don't do anything stupid."

Jotaro put his Stand away but didn't let go, "No, I'm going to kill him so quickly. he won't have a moment to feel pain."

Joseph sounded as though he was being strangled. Jotaro begrudgingly let go. His grandpa then coughed loudly and gasped for air. You patting his back to encourage air flow.

Steely Dan adjusted his collar, "Without a moment to feel pain, huh... that's a great idea. Let's see you try it, Jotaro. It sounds fascinating. What were you planning to destroy? Come on! My face? My throat?"

"Come on, what's wrong? Just try it! Let's just see what happens! How about busting a hole through my chest?" Dan tugged at the edges of his shirt's button placket, exposing his torso more. He took a few steps away from your group, "Or how about you give up on using your Stand, and crack my head open with a rock? Here, I'll even get the rock for you." He reached down, grabbing a rather large stone. "Is this one big enough?"

Jotaro grabbed Dan by the collar again, "You don't want to underestimate me. When I say I'm going to do something, I do it." He brought out Star Platinum but Hierophant Green grabbed the purple arm before it could punch the guy.
"Don't do anything rash, Jotaro! You've already seen his power! Are you trying to kill your own grandfather?! "

Polnareff helped pushing jotaro away from dan " H-he's the type that might actually do it... "

Jotaro's angry gaze faltered slightly as he look at his enemy.

Steely Dan maintained a smile on his face, "You aren't taking me seriously." He whacked Jotaro's shoulder with the rock and the Kujo slowly let go of Dan's collar, "Oh...?" He then swung the rock into Jotaro's gut making him cough up blood.

You had had enough of Dan bullshit, so you walk toward him as your right eyes turned into hajuns "you know what ? you deserve devine retribution" you and hajun voice mixed,  your right hand turn into a big drill ,Dan didn't get to react as you drill punch him in the guts, it send him flying and smashed his body on a wall leaving a den.

"(Y/n)!" You heard them yelled your name "what? " you said calmly as you turned and faced them " did you lose your mind?! Are you trying to kill mr. Joseph?! " Kakyoin yelled at you. You pointed at Joseph, who is completely fine but also shocked at your action just now. They turned to look at Joseph that was holding his guts area waiting for the pain to come.

"H- how? " asked polnareff "well i just. Sort of- " you we're cut off by Polnareff "nevermind, you use your god power isn't it"

"Uhh yeah" you say as you hold a see thru sphere where the lover were trapped.

"I guess it's all settled then" added Kakyoin.

"Not so fast " added Jotaro as he walk toward a bloodied Dan who have a scared face.

Dan managed to get back onto his knees, "Please forgive me!"

Jotaro traced the brim of his hat, "Ask for forgiveness from Enya, the woman you killed. We never had any intention of forgiving you in the first place."

Steely Dan tried to convince Jotaro to stop, "D-Dio payed me in advance... I-I'll give you that."

"Yare yare..You truly are the lowest scum in history." Jotaro hid his eyes under the shadow of his hat, "You can't pay back what you owe with money." Star Platinum took form and unleashed a flurry of punches accompanied by his usual oras. Dan's body was flung into the wall of a brick building and broke through it. Jotaro scribbled something down in his notepad and ripped out a piece of paper he let go of the paper, letting the wind carry it as he turned around and started walking toward your group  "Here's your receipt."

Aight..