chapter 30

Ah tried drawing N'doul I don't know why he looked like the rock 💀😭

You sat next to Kakyoin on his hospital bed. You took an orange out of the paper bag on his bedside table and started peeling it for him. The others were checking in on Avdol.

He let out a small sigh as he parted his lips to let you place the piece of fruit into his mouth while also eating the orange yourself , "Do you know if I'm going to be alright?"

You nodded your head, but he couldn't see that due to the bandages wrapped around his eyes, "yes, you will still be able to see , I mean I can heal it if you want "

Kakyoin chewed slowly as he nodded, "I know a kid in my class whose eye was smashed in by a baseball only to be completely fine the next day. I'm sure I'll be fine. And we made a deal right to not let you heal a not fatal wounds?, so I'll just wait until I'm better and I'll find you to help out again." His hand moved along the side of the bed, searching for your own until he found it. He brought your hand up to his mouth and planted a soft kiss on your knuckles. "I promise."

Then the door to his room swung open and Joseph stick his head in, "Avdol's waking up, you want to see him?"

"I'll be there in a minute." Joseph shrugged and left. You stood up and kissed Kakyoin on the forehead, "you'll be fine, Noriaki." You then went out the door, closing it behind you with a light clicking noise.

You walked down the rather long hallway to the Egyptian's room. When you went inside, he was sitting up in his bed with a bandage wrapped around his neck. The others weren't with him and had probably passed you in the hall to check on one of the other individuals.

Avdol's eyes lit up as he saw you, "(Y/N), I am glad to see you are doing alright. Seeing you pulled into the sand like that was quite a shock." He patted a spot on the bed next to him.

You accepted his offer and took a seat, "well he didn't actually try to harm me in anyway, N'Doul told me he was given the order to bring me to Dio and then kill all of you "

"Tsk, tsk. They really thought they could take you easily, a literal goddess who can see the future and have infinite abilities? " He gave a boisterous laugh and clapped you upside the shoulder.He stood up off the bed, lending you a hand to help you up as well.

You both walked out together to the lobby where everyone else was now gathered about.

You went outside to get some fresh air while Avdol join the others surrounded the counter to look at the hospital bill. "damn Egypt air is nice it's not too cold for my stupid cold curse"

Esidisi went out and gives you a hug "Yeah,but you still needed me when the night come "

"well but you're enjoying it so it's a win win right?"

He just nodded as he cling onto you with his chin above your head. You just let him be when the group of girl not to far from you make a sound.

"Ah! It's so cuuute!" Squealed a girl.