Chapter 25

Polnareff leaned back in his chair while rubbing his neck, "I'm so tired. Are we there yet?"

"Nope, not quite." You responded as Polnareff poked your shoulder. Currently, no one was at the wheel.

Kakyoin opened a drawer near the coffee machine, "One, two, three, four, five..." He reached in and pulled out a mug. "Oh, there are five cups. I guess everyone won't get their own then."

"Hurry up and make me some coffee." Demanded Polnareff, "I want some now!"

"Make it yourself, then." Shouted back Kakyoin .

Avdol was looking through the periscope when he let out a gasp. He grinned as he turned to face all of you, "Hey. I can see the coast of Africa. We're about to arrive!" The Egyptian pulled out a map of the Red Sea and laid it out across the table. He pointed to various spots as he spoke, "Near this coral reef, there is an underwater tunnel formed by erosion. The exit is two hundred meters inland. Let us surface there."

"So, we've finally made it to Egypt." Spoke Joseph, as though he couldn't really believe it.

"Egypt, huh..." mumbled Jotaro.

"Yes, finally." Agreed Avdol. Polnareff gave a soft laugh, "What's wrong."

Polnareff shook his head, "Nah, I'm just really happy. It's been a while since allreally happy. It's been a while since all six of us were last together."

The others gathered around the table while you and Kakyoin filled the mugs with coffee. The red haired man set one down in front of Jotaro, as you spoke up , "oh there exactly six cup. For the six of us, i thought I heard Noriyaki say there's only 5 cup? "

Noriaki's shrugged, " Ye-eah there wasn't enough cup for all of us and i could've sworn there was five before..." You nodded in confusion.

Joseph picked up the mug in front of him, staring at it before he brought it up to his lips. Before he could drink from it, it morphed into some sort of strange blade and sliced off Joseph's mechanical hand. "What?!" Exclaimed the Joestar.

The thing flung the robotic fingers into Joseph's neck, making him fall backward. Jotaro cried out, "Old man!" The thing landed on the table. It had the appearance of goopy, melted metal with arms and a face.

"Impossible!" Shouted Polnareff.

"It's a Stand! At some point, a Stand got into the submarine!" Yelled Avdol.

The Enemy Stand attached itself to the ceiling and Jotaro glared at it while bringing out Star Platinum. It gave an Ora and swung its fist, but the enemy switched over to a wall and it blended itself in.

"I-It disappeared!" Cried out Polnareff.

Jotaro yelled, "That's not it! "

"It transformed. It turned itself into one of the gauges! Just like the cup of coffee!" Replied avdol.

"Seriously?" Polnareff didn't want to believe his ears. He ran over to the panels of blinking maps and lights. "We're at the coral reef! We were only a few hundred meters from surfacing in Egypt!"

You rushed to Joseph's side. You removed the fingers embedded into his neck . It was gonna be a bit of a pain to fix his mechanical hand later or at least get him a new one. "Joseph is unconscious. His wounds aren't deep . He'll be fine for now."

The phone began to ring, startling everyone. "Who is it at a time like this?!" Asked the French man.

"Ignore it, Polnareff!" Shouted Kakyoin as he helped you move Joseph, "Don't get distracted!"

"It's the High Priestess." Spoke Avdol who looked around the submarine worried with his arms folded, "The enemy is using the Stand that suggests the High Priestess."